Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero sale annoucement

@ton312 your guidance is requested here pls
Aero HB with shoulder gussets is the only way.
IMG_6822.jpeg
IMG_6823.jpeg

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Does Aero have a design which can incorporate shoulder gussets or full bi swing back(other than cafe racer/board racer)

I am interested in the 1930s halfbelt, but I don't think it can be ordered with gussets
Good call. Without them mobility is really pretty limited. Not sure how anyone did any actual work in them during the 30s. Look great in a walk, Just don’t try and scratch your head when zippered.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Is there added cost for the new horween leather ? I don't see it on their site
Horween Pinnacle? I think it’s same price as CXL. Only Vicenza and Badalassi has a surcharge. The Raw horsehide Comipel used to be base charge too but I guess they figured out the cutting is very limited on those and now is charging Vicenza price for it.
Use the select leather later option for stuff that’s not on the website yet.

zebedee

One Too Many
My old Stockman is on there :)

I almost bought the battered tan Teamster, but I have enough bloody jackets now.

Although....

AHP91

Practically Family
Nice, I find it hard to part with them after I love them. But for practical reasons I'd like to try to keep the number somewhat limited.

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
Currently I have 6 (with two on the way). Now if you ask how many I’ve had…hundreds? I’m not a collector. I love ‘em and leave ‘em, with very few exceptions.
Is that 6 leather jackets or 6 in total. I can't even think of how to get down to 6. Everyone needs a black and brown leather jacket, then there's the rain jackets for summer and those for winter, then there's the coats for weddings and funerals, then there's the jackets for working outside, nearly forgot about sports jackets and denim jackets. Damn, I think I've just talked myself into getting another one ......‍

Is that 6 leather jackets or 6 in total. I can't even think of how to get down to 6. Everyone needs a black and brown leather jacket, then there's the rain jackets for summer and those for winter, then there's the coats for weddings and funerals, then there's the jackets for working outside, nearly forgot about sports jackets and denim jackets. Damn, I think I've just talked myself into getting another one ......‍
Just leathers. Wools are a different subject!

kalokbe789

New in Town
I've been eyeing the Fair Isle sweater vest for a few months now, but I still don't know if it's worth it considering the shipping already costs half of what the sale price is. The sale is a better deal for those buying jackets, right?

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Partly because of the #5 main zipper I'm also seriously considering the Moonshiner instead of J106 or Hooch Hauler. But I've seen only one thread on TFL where someone had the moonshiner (in Kudu) and I got some photos from Canuck Panda of his Moonshiner.
Why is it such a rare model? What do you think about it?
Canuck Panda's one looks incredible, especially in that black Badalassi.

@Canuck Panda
How much have you worn it in total? What do you think about it in general? Do you regret getting it?
I remember you said it has a very tight hem and very slim sleeves and a very V shape.
1686897988586.png

1686898004394.png

1686898015141.png

1686898026587.png

IMG_6966.JPG

IMG_6997.JPG

IMG_6978.JPG

Other examples I have found online:
1686898464341.jpeg

1686898523767.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads