Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

Tim,I'm really happy for you.Do let me know when you get your custom liners.

Bob. I thank you. And I will let you know once I get the liners. And I took another order last night.
Working some Black Cherry into a Midnight Ryder right now for Cindy! Moving along. Hoping to hear from some members who were in recent contact with desires for a hat and looking forward to filling some orders as budgets allow. Thank you all very much for the interest in and acknowledgements on obvious quality. Some of the best folks I've ever come in contact with. A real close sincere group of people here. Great place.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Bob. I thank you. And I will let you know once I get the liners. And I took another order last night.
Working some Black Cherry into a Midnight Ryder right now for Cindy! Moving along. Hoping to hear from some members who were in recent contact with desires for a hat and looking forward to filling some orders as budgets allow. Thank you all very much for the interest in and acknowledgements on obvious quality. Some of the best folks I've ever come in contact with. A real close sincere group of people here. Great place.
Yes...you have that right! How else can anyone say it? Lots of love here! My Husband and I have always said it would be so fantastic if all the Loungers that are "regulars" posting all over the site, could all meet and have a big fat cookout! Yeow! It would be one super big party! A dream we wish could actually happen...have people from around the world all get together!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Great job you guys!!
Yes and we know you also make some super looking hats! I still need to get some money up for you to make me a hat! And I have also been wanting to find out about something else I see you make...a flower! As Daniel wears suits, tuxedo and sports jacket, I have wondered if you could make a lapel type flower that would look fairly real! I'll have to find you a picture or two so you would know what I am thinking about....haha!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Yes...you have that right! How else can anyone say it? Lots of love here! My Husband and I have always said it would be so fantastic if all the Loungers that are "regulars" posting all over the site, could all meet and have a big fat cookout! Yeow! It would be one super big party! A dream we wish could actually happen...have people from around the world all get together!
It would be great!

EstherWeis

Vendor
Yes and we know you also make some super looking hats! I still need to get some money up for you to make me a hat! And I have also been wanting to find out about something else I see you make...a flower! As Daniel wears suits, tuxedo and sports jacket, I have wondered if you could make a lapel type flower that would look fairly real! I'll have to find you a picture or two so you would know what I am thinking about....haha!
Hi Cindy,
Hope you guys are doing great.
Sure, Send me a PM if you'd like more info. I don't want to highjack my good friend Tim's thread. :)
I am curious about that black cherry he's working on for you!

It would be great!

It would! I'll bring the beer! And.............. Chocolate :)

Man Tim , I think I know where you got that ribbon haul ! 23,000 yards ! I forgot about that . Been going through Instagram (again) . Looking Good !

Currently I've secured several thousands yards of hanks, upward to 30,000 yards in various width so I am told. Its all getting boxed up and ready to ship. I have to see if it might be cheaper to rent a uhaul and pay fuel. Vs shipping....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hi Cindy,
Sure, Send me a PM if you'd like more info. I don't want to highjack my good friend Tim's thread. :)

I should have some news regarding the Black Cherry that Tim is slaving over for Daniel....soon maybe even some pictures...

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I know I will....haha This is another hat that will be kept in the "favorite" part of the shelf.....we have one from Esther and then we will have this one to keep it company! Lots of love going to be sitting on that shelf!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Cindy, I basted the binding on yesterday. I am about to hand stitch that brim now. The hat is looking great.

Yes sir, I know it is! I can't imagine hand stitching a brim...geez, I am not too great with a needle and thread now, and as I have used the same method with the two needles to resole a shoe, I have to take a few days per shoe. I can imagine doing a hat brim...not something I would ever want to tackle!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hi Cindy,

Daniel just told me we would have to buy some extra porterhouse steaks and some roast up corn on the cob! Yummy! Haha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner