Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

RJR

I just received the whiskey color fedora from Tim.Its every bit as nice as it looked in the pics.

elveston

Familiar Face
20130718_171717_1.jpg Got the Steel rabbit from Ebay today. Very pleased. Light, soft felt. Very nice color. Fit is perfect. I did rebash it slightly. Although I really like the silhouette that Tim put on it, it just didn't fit my head right. So, I lowered the front and raised the back a bit. Not near as impressive, but fits me better.

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap! Great looking steel lid elveston! Tim does some fantastic work and his customer service and communication during the hat ordering and hat making process is very, very good! He really takes pride in how he interacts with his clients and in his hat work! I recommend him highly!

And PastimeSteve, those 3 ribbon choices Tim presented you with all look great with your pecan hat. My first Canes Creation was a pecan beaver with a vintage dark brown ribbon and some neat bow work by Tim. Ask Tim for his input, he's got a very good eye for ribbon color coordination. I know you'll be pleased with his work!

mingoslim

Practically Family
Just saw some preview shots via text message from Tim of my Granite custom . . . I am so excited. It looks incredible. I am already considering my second commission :)

mikeokie

New in Town
Hi. I recently purchased the Pecan diamond crease with Olive Drab ribbon(Hat #17) from Tim. Just want to report in that I received the hat a few
weeks ago and I am very pleased with it. I took a chance on the size and though it's a tiny bit large, it should only be a concern on very windy
days. It's been unseasonably cool here in LA lately, so I have been wearing it pretty much every day since I got it. It's a great hat at a great price.

Thanks Tim.

PastimeSteve

One of the Regulars
Here's my custom Cane's Creations. Tim did a great job, and he's fantastic to work with. This lid is about 4" at the front pinch and 2 3/8" brim. May not be the best picture to show it off (my youngest daughter had enough of the heat), but it's what I've got at the moment.

Steve

newhatandzooday008_zps023152ae.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo