Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

Gabe Long

One of the Regulars
Back in business! I'm happy to report that CRM is working on Cane's Creation #41 for me. It will take a few weeks, but as soon as I get pics I'll post them here. My first custom, and I'm excited. Tim has been a pleasure to work with in these initial discussions.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
As soon as I can get the scratch together, I'm seriously considering a whiskey-colored Zombie special. Anybody know how to get in touch with Tim?

...Tim has been a pleasure to work with in these initial discussions.
I wouldn't expect that to change. When Tim made my hat the entire process (from my end anyway) was rather friendly and relaxed. If we reached a point when a decision had to be made--the color of the ribbon, for example--Tim was very generous with his suggestions and never put any pressure on me to rush the information to him. Not that I needed to, because every suggestion he made was exactly what I had in mind; I'd swear he was reading my mind if I didn't know better. And we even had a few non-hat-related communications; a very casual exchange throughout. Above all, I got the impression that he simply wanted me to be satisfied with the hat he was making for me; I was, and still am. If/when the desire/need for another custom hat arises, Tim will be the first person I contact.

I wouldn't expect that to change. When Tim made my hat the entire process (from my end anyway) was rather friendly and relaxed. If we reached a point when a decision had to be made--the color of the ribbon, for example--Tim was very generous with his suggestions and never put any pressure on me to rush the information to him. Not that I needed to, because every suggestion he made was exactly what I had in mind; I'd swear he was reading my mind if I didn't know better. And we even had a few non-hat-related communications; a very casual exchange throughout. Above all, I got the impression that he simply wanted me to be satisfied with the hat he was making for me; I was, and still am. If/when the desire/need for another custom hat arises, Tim will be the first person I contact.
q

Gentlemen,
Thank you all very much.
I'm glad to be welcomed back. Never meaning to be away so long...went through a rough time and needed to simply find the time and the know-how, to relax, recover , rebuild myself.
It was a great run here with you all. Enjoyed every hat I made and the communication that went along with it.
So that being said, I will be checking in and hoping to reconnect with some friends.
Making hats on a part time basis for anyone interested.
Thanks again !

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Tim, thanks for the text the other day. Sorry to hear about the rough time, but happy to read that you are back in the saddle so to speak. The hat world needs you making hats again brother!

Gabe Long

One of the Regulars
fa8badcc1fe47923f7c4f03e7c015a3b.jpg

Rabbit Whisky blocked! We're going to go with a ribbon on the thin side.
fa58534b099d471e6c264d9f4aaf6cab.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24