Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ANJ-4 fitting

CharlieDontSurf

New in Town
Hi everybody!!!
i need some tips about fitting of my new ANJ-4. It's an avirex replica that i bought in france, very good conditions..... not the best replica around but i payed it 290 euro (very small price compared to eastman, aero or lost worlds ). by the way.... i'm trying to understand how this jacket must fit and if it's right or too big for me.....it would be great if some expert here could help me.

Attachments

• IMG_2041.jpg
    IMG_2041.jpg
    592.5 KB · Views: 1,753
  • IMG_2042.jpg
    IMG_2042.jpg
    672.1 KB · Views: 1,483
  • IMG_2050.jpg
    IMG_2050.jpg
    842.5 KB · Views: 721
  • IMG_2052.jpg
    IMG_2052.jpg
    778.4 KB · Views: 687
  • IMG_2049.jpg
    IMG_2049.jpg
    727.8 KB · Views: 741
  • IMG_2047.jpg
    IMG_2047.jpg
    731.7 KB · Views: 646
  • IMG_2048.jpg
    IMG_2048.jpg
    692.7 KB · Views: 774

Gromulus

Practically Family
Looks fine to me and, as the previous poster pointed out, I assume you will wear it over something more substantial than a tee shirt.

Looks like a size small, so I also assume that is as small as you can go.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Having just scored my own... which I LOVE, I must say yours looks pretty darn good. Well done. Can't believe you're a small though. I'd wear it.

Worf

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Yep, looks good to me. Fits like mine, which is a small too. I'd replace the red buttons too, though...

Last edited:

CharlieDontSurf

New in Town
in the pic i'm wearing a sweater under the jacket...not a thik one, a normal sweater. Yes...i'm small (1.68cm tall for 63 kg). i had some doubt about the fitting because i've seen a lot of pic af very "strech" anj's :)

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi everybody!!!
i need some tips about fitting of my new ANJ-4. It's an avirex replica that i bought in france, very good conditions..... not the best replica around but i payed it 290 euro (very small price compared to eastman, aero or lost worlds ). by the way.... i'm trying to understand how this jacket must fit and if it's right or too big for me.....it would be great if some expert here could help me.
Good fit Enjoy
Merry Christmas

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
by "several" layers we mean 4+
old photos show airmen swimming in these jackets

anyways you scored good, nice Christmas present to yourself!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Looks good to me, although I'll disagree with what others have said regarding the red buttons: Keep the red buttons. :D

kirkaero

New in Town
The fit looks pretty good to me. One of the interesting things about sheepskin jackets is that the size that looks the best restricts your movement. There are guys that have great looking jackets that can't lift their arms to talk on the phone or drive a car. I AM A 42L in a suit and my RMNZ ANJ-4 is a size 46.

CharlieDontSurf

New in Town
The fit looks pretty good to me. One of the interesting things about sheepskin jackets is that the size that looks the best restricts your movement. There are guys that have great looking jackets that can't lift their arms to talk on the phone or drive a car. I AM A 42L in a suit and my RMNZ ANJ-4 is a size 46.

SO TRUE!!.... i have a U.S size 36 on my B-3, and even answer to the phone could be a problem whit it :).
For the bottons i don't know now.....may be in pics they looks more red than they really are

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy