Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone picked up a Bill Kelso Monarch or Acro lately?

Brettafett

One Too Many
Has Santa delivered the above jackets to any lucky members???
If, so... I would like comments and PICTURES! :)cool: heres hoping).

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
There is a Bill Kelso Dubow 1755 A-2 for sale in seal sz44 on the VLJF currently. $625 Posted in lower 48 (not my jacket).

chamboid

One of the Regulars
I received a Roughwear 23380 just before Christmas, great jacket, am very impressed, 620 euro price tag, full aniline tanned leather. I could give you a run down on that.

Brettafett

One Too Many
I received a Roughwear 23380 just before Christmas, great jacket, am very impressed, 620 euro price tag, full aniline tanned leather. I could give you a run down on that.
Yes, please. have you posted pics? I am considering one.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I saw the photos of the Acro on their website. I like it a lot. Even thought about exchanging the BK house 29971 I just received 2 days ago for it but the price for this Acro is more than double. I could almost get a Goodwear or a Buzz Rickson with that price.

Brettafett

One Too Many
Yes, I agree... BK is now almost on par with ELC (most expensive) and GW, as far as original maker A-2 jacket prices are concerned... Aero seems to be the cheaper of the four in question... (and thats not the bargain/ sales jackets)... Interesting...
So, does that mean Aero is currently the better value-for-money, premium original contract A-2 repro?
Thoughts?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BK still has the entry level one which is what I bought and received last week. Also bought the entry level Aero Quartermaster. Out of the three A-2s I received this year, BK was the first I bought and arrived the latest. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred