Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

The Journeyman arrived but I was out of town on business. Had to do somethings yesterday around the ranch so here are the photos today.

As it came from Art, dark leather hatband & 2 7/8" raw edge brim, diamond crease....
Photo-0123.jpg

With a Mossy Oak Breakup hatband I found at local western shop for serious wood duties on the way....
Photo-0124.jpg

Photo-0125.jpg

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
gtdean, what about some liner/ sweatband pics? Please? :D

Please excuse the Off Topic here, folks, but I have to ask.....:p
Rabbit, what is that turntable in the pics?

Dunno, it's not mine. Can't tell from the pics either.
None of the Sunset pics are mine, I just re-posted them on seabass's request.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
No problem-o, seabass.

Indeed, the Sunset felt does have peachy tones.

Here's Art's original post from when the color came out:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...t-Hall-of-Fame&p=998382&viewfull=1#post998382

The VS Sunset felt was made after a vintage hat from Andykev, which you can see here:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...Hall-of-Fame&p=1040641&viewfull=1#post1040641
Note that the color of this particular hat is not identical to the VS Sunset.
Rabbit wow you are amazing..... we have to put you on the payroll !
Art did talk to me about this color but with its orgins as a Portis make it a cooler history. Portis had the coolest colors & crazy ribbons.
Art & I talked about Portis hats when he had visited me, I know he is a big fan of Portis,,, Thank you for all your research !
& To Art for putting hat history on our heads.... Gracias a todos. seabass aka che

RBH

Bartender
Very nice Tom!!!!
Great job Art!!!!!!
The Journeyman arrived but I was out of town on business. Had to do somethings yesterday around the ranch so here are the photos today.

As it came from Art, dark leather hatband & 2 7/8" raw edge brim, diamond crease....
Photo-0123.jpg

With a Mossy Oak Breakup hatband I found at local western shop for serious wood duties on the way....
Photo-0124.jpg

Photo-0125.jpg

dnjan

One Too Many
Another VS Sunset

I had been waiting to get a photo with the hat on, but it has been over two months and that hasn't happened yet.

So here goes:
VS-Sunset1_2.jpg

The tablecloth on the bottom is white (for colour comparison)

And here is the (subdued, at my request) bow:
VS-Sunset2_4.jpg

The hat has an underwelted brim.

dnjan

One Too Many
Thanks!
I had asked for a hat that I could wear around the summer period (before and after), when I still want to wear a light-coloured hat but do not trust the rain enough to risk a good straw. Art came through wonderfully!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic