Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

gqmagic

One of the Regulars
P1040384.JPG

P1040385.JPG
P1040383.JPG

Style elements of the 1915-1922 period.

Fantastic choice Robert!, front and rear pinches, nice ribbon & bow design, and of course the Bluesmoke felt :eusa_clap

seabass

Call Me a Cab
rlk
Man that Bluesmoke is SMOKIN !!!!!
I need a art-lite blocked like that..
your Pandora is Outstanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tealseal

A-List Customer
It'll be a dark day when Art announces his retirement. The Lounge might have to shut down for a while out of pure misery.
I read this comment WAY too fast the first time through and about had a heart attack when my eyes caught "Art announces his retirement. The Lounge might have to shut down for a while out of pure misery." I'm glad I read it again and saw the "It'll be a dark day" bit... :eeek:

P1040384.JPG

P1040385.JPG
P1040383.JPG

Style elements of the 1915-1922 period.
I am REALLY digging this hat! Beautiful :eusa_clap:

jbucklin

Practically Family
I read this comment WAY too fast the first time through and about had a heart attack when my eyes caught "Art announces his retirement. The Lounge might have to shut down for a while out of pure misery." I'm glad I read it again and saw the "It'll be a dark day" bit... :eeek:

I am REALLY digging this hat! Beautiful :eusa_clap:

That really is an outsanding VS. The "RLK", baby!

Last edited:

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
VS The Inger

Now that the crease is settling in, the time has come to present my newest VS hat:

ArtFawcett-Inger-ph1.jpg

ArtFawcett-Inger-ph2.jpg

Silver Mist felt, with a deep burgundy ribbon. The brim has an overwelt.

I've called this hat The Inger, because it came in on the day my niece with the same name has been born.

Much thanks to Art Fawcett for this creation! I am very happy with it. I like the light-coloured felt, and the combination with the special and stylish ribbon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy