Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Does anyone have a hat made of a FEPSA Dusty Rose felt? I'd appreciate pictures. Thanks.
I have a felt that Tim brought in from FEPSA as a sample. I picked one up. It is called "Old Rose" or":Faded Rose". It has more light brown tones to it and less pink. I have been keeping it to make up for myself but I keep putting it off so willing to make it up for someone else. It is an awesome colour and not sure why he didn't end up bringing any into his inventory.

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Yes, it is the pink that is deterring me. I was hoping to see a few ribbon colors on one to get a sense of what might be possible.

I have a felt that Tim brought in from FEPSA as a sample. I picked one up. It is called "Old Rose" or":Faded Rose". It has more light brown tones to it and less pink. I have been keeping it to make up for myself but I keep putting it off so willing to make it up for someone else. It is an awesome colour and not sure why he didn't end up bringing any into his inventory.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Looking into purchasing a big brim Panama hat, are there places in/near LA that I can check it out and try it on?
Village Hat Shop would be a good place to start.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-222641.png
    Screenshot_20240419-222641.png
    335.8 KB · Views: 6
Hi guys, i’m curious to know your opinion on fepsa rabbit and fepsa beaver blend felt? (most my hats currently came from winchester pure beaver felts.) TIA!
It depends on which FEPSA felts you are using. I love their 100% beaver 95 gram. It produces a hat as close to that vintage softness as I have come across. Their 120gr rabbit is similar but does not have the density or finesse of the beaver. Their beaver blends in western weight are cardboard stiff. I just placed a big order for Purebeaver's new shipment of 120gr rabbit....some exciting new colours added.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner