Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bonedaddy

New in Town
Help please! I am looking for a quality fur felt hat with a shape like this one (Tommy Flanagan as Arthur Shelby Sr. in Peaky Blinders). Colour should be something dark and versatile.

Any ideas gentlemen?

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-24 um 17.27.34.png

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Sovereign grade was ditched in the Deckard era, so a 2014 sale is not out of the question. But I agree that the box is older. They were using the grey and white boxes back then, because I remember being slightly disappointed they didn't do special boxes for the 150th anniversary.

The Shoe

One Too Many
Help please! I am looking for a quality fur felt hat with a shape like this one (Tommy Flanagan as Arthur Shelby Sr. in Peaky Blinders). Colour should be something dark and versatile.

Any ideas gentlemen?

View attachment 609184
It looks a bit like the Hornskov Redactor.
IMG_1957.jpeg

Not cheap, though. I’m sure you (or Peter, the hat maker) could tweak the brim curl.
https://hornskovhats.com/collections/classic/products/redactor

Mike at Northwest is also, as I understand well known for his movie hat replicas.

Last edited:
Sovereign grade was ditched in the Deckard era, so a 2014 sale is not out of the question. But I agree that the box is older. They were using the grey and white boxes back then, because I remember being slightly disappointed they didn't do special boxes for the 150th anniversary.
They did do 150 boxes, they are just disappointingly rather dull.
1714744927855.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran