Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bath or Shower

Bath or shower...?

• Baths all the way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Showers are it!

• Mostly baths but sometimes showers

• Mostly showers but a bath every blue moon

• Total voters

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
I am a devoted bather. I really enjoy sitting in lovely hot water and relaxing.

I read whole books, drink wine, or coffee.....all while soaking.

I have been known to actually come home from work, soak and fall asleep in the tub.

So..shower or bath?

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miss Neecerie said:
Well thats why I did 4 choices....rather then strictly two...hehe..

Don't worry....you can't fail.... ;)

The pressure!

I chose "sometimes baths." I usually take them when I have time to sit and read and have a drink. I end up filling and refilling with hot water and get out totally prune-y.:D

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
I'm a pretty regular bather. Bubble Baths are my ultimate vice-- I can stay in for hours. I love to get the water nice and hot so my skin is all pink and stay in until it is cold an I'm pruney. I love big, fluffy bubbles and a good book. I've read the entire Great Gatsby in one bath before ;)

RitaHayworth

One of the Regulars
Miss Neecerie said:
I am a devoted bather. I really enjoy sitting in lovely hot water and relaxing.

I read whole books, drink wine, or coffee.....all while soaking.

I have been known to actually come home from work, soak and fall asleep in the tub.

lol Me too! I like to sit and read whilst listening to the radio (The Andrews Sisters of course!).

just_me

Practically Family
Quick showers for me too. I'll take a bath rarely, usually for a pulled muscle, but I don't enjoy baths at all.

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I used to live in a flat with super low water pressure and no pump so I had to have a bath every day, and I found it super annoying. As a kid we'd always have showers and a bath once in a blue moon, but after having to bath every day, when I moved into my current place I think I went approx a year and a half without one bath!

Now I will have a bath if I have done something like a 5 mile walk or a swing dancing weekender, I find them great to soak away tired muscles. But its a shower every time otherwise.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Showers, mostly! But sometimes I'll take a 2 minute bath in the morning if I need a shower but don't want to risk getting my hair wet before class. I'll also take baths when I'm visiting my parents because their house is BEYOND FREEZING in the winter and they never turn up the heat! Sometimes the only way to warm up is to take a bath!

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Soaking in your own dirt in a hard tub in water that gets colder by the second, or taking a warm, refreshing shower...hmmm...

LizzieMaine

Bartender
I used to take baths -- long, slow baths -- but since I moved to this neighborhood 11 years ago, I haven't been able to: the water here is just not bath quality. I've tried adding all sorts of additives, but to no avail, so I'm stuck with showers.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Every once in a great while I'll take a bath - but I find it incredibly hard to wash my thick hair in the bath. Much easier in the shower. Plus, I'm like Paisley - can't stand to swim in my own dirt!lol

Mrs. Merl

Practically Family
I'd love either right now. The water keeps getting turned off - first because lines break then because they are fixing it. We have been without water off and on for about two weeks now. So this thread stuck a chord!! Usually, I shower though - bath very rarely (just to relax when I do!) But hot tubs are common here so they are better - the water doesn't get cold!

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
I'm a bath kinda girl. I have one every day without fail. I personally hate showers. I can't fathom how you all shave your legs standing up, but that may be my own lack of balance... :eek: lol I even wash my hair in the tub! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot