Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beauty Complaints

Tatum

Practically Family
Shann,
Can't you mix a drop of liquid foundation to your usual moisturiser? Just a bit, so it evens out the skin tone?

Ooh, Shann. Can you get Boots where you are? They make a tinted moisturizer that is excellent. Helps a lot with my rosacea. I get it at Target.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ACNE!
:(
Even if it's just one.. it finds a way to irritate me the the verge of poking it with a needle. But, I'm stronger than that.. (sometimes). :)
So.. yes.. it takes time to cover acne. And acne scars.
And eyebrows.
Making them look perfect, filling them, combing them.. there are days when they just don't listen to me.. and they tend to lead a life of their own.

Miss sofia

One Too Many
I totally get you!! I get psoriasis on my face and on my scalp, i have a patch at the moment right in the middle of my cheek, which is making me feel really pretty i have to say!

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Oops that was meant for Stray Cat, but i'm getting the whole eyebrow thing too, i can never get them to look halfway decent, so i then overpluck them and look totally daft...everytime!!

K.McG

New in Town
I agree with the eyebrow thing. I feel like even if I want to go make-upless I still need to 'put on' my brows or else I look funny. Any and all matter of hair removal, it is just annoying. Also its seems that I can never quite manage to remove all of my mascara and eyeliner...and it gets all under my eyes, not attractive.

Additionally....as much as I love being a red head, and having orange/yellow/redred hair....maintenance is a real hassle....which reminds me I need to do my roots again....ugh

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner