Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best of the new Aero bunch

simonc

Practically Family
I was talking to Denny up there and he was really bigging up the new CX fQHH in brown which they've just got in. We all saw the new Maxwell cut in it. That is what I'm getting.

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
I was talking to Denny up there and he was really bigging up the new CX fQHH in brown which they've just got in. We all saw the new Maxwell cut in it. That is what I'm getting.

Sounds very nice. Would love to see a pic.

Oddly, I'm increasingly drawn to the Thunderbay. That's one hell of a jacket.

The CX steer looks killer too. Really so. I'd like o to get something in that down the road, but FQHH is always a good choice - unless you live in Florida or Texas lol

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate

I believe you saw one of our customer's jackets...was it this size 38 brown C/X FQHH Maxwell?

StuartMaxwellAeroFront11_zps849c312e.jpg

AeroStuartMaxwellTagBrownFQHH11_zpse820e986.jpg

The CX steer looks killer too. Really so. I'd like o to get something in that down the road, but FQHH is always a good choice - unless you live in Florida or Texas lol

The Horween C/X Steerhide is some of the best stuff money can buy! A ton of our customers choose it over the Horween C/X FQHH when they get to try the same jacket in both leathers, same size, back to back...

I believe you saw one of our customer's jackets...was it this size 38 brown C/X FQHH Maxwell?
The Horween C/X Steerhide is some of the best stuff money can buy! A ton of our customers choose it over the Horween C/X FQHH when they get to try the same jacket in both leathers, same size, back to back...
I've always liked steer. I think I'd like to get a riding jacket in it - maybe two tone. Is that doable?

Sir Jacket

Practically Family

Carrie, why would you say your customers prefer the steer over the surely rarer, immortal horsehide? Just interested.

And I still don't know whether they'll be making Maxwells in the UK, given it's your invention, nicht?

SJ

Steer, in my experience. Is softer and easier to break-in, all things being equal. I personally like it better for a riding jakcet as arms need to bend. Same with the back. Not saying you can't ride in horse at all, I just like steer better for riding...or 'roo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff