Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep Hat Works

CPT/VSG

Familiar Face
Received a Savannah from Bob Tuesday, just in time to take it with me to Philly for a business trip. Will post pics when I return. Usual Black Sheep high quality. Very comfortable and soft.

Last edited:

TomS

One Too Many
Received a Savannah from Bob Tuesday, just in time to take it with me to Philly for a business trip. Will post pics when I return. Usual Black Sheep high quality. Very comfortable and soft.

Get those pics...

TomS

One Too Many
Here is a shot of me wearing my Alpine Mist. I have a thing for high crowns and wide brims...
IMG_1540_zpscc4cc1ba.jpg

Duper

Practically Family
They sure make some beautiful hats! Their website does a good job of imaging their goods. What colour is your Alpine Mist? Need a side shot to see the crown slope.

TomS

One Too Many
Is that also in Bob's Oxblood that he dyed for me?

I have got to get me another of Bob's lids....starting a new hat fund today!

Hiya Jared:
It is indeed the famous color you commisioned with Bob!! The really amazing thing about the color is the way it changes depending on the lighting...
Best,
Tom

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
A bit late to the party but nice lid Tom. The Oxblood is a great color, I seriously considered it. I should be getting my new Bob hat fairly soon too.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Hiya Jared:
It is indeed the famous color you commisioned with Bob!! The really amazing thing about the color is the way it changes depending on the lighting...
Best,
Tom

I'm so very flattered that anyone else thinks I have good ideas! Congrats on a killer lid, and kudos to Bob for his handiwork.

CPT/VSG

Familiar Face
Wore the Savannah all week in Philadelphia while at a conference. The gray band and binding allows the hat to be worn with a range of suits. It's much softer than the Gold Finch and extremely comfortable. Got several nice comments from passersby.

Savannah1.jpg

Savannah2-1.jpg

Savannah3-1.jpg

Love Bob's work. I have 3 more felts and 1 milan on the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic