Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camptown #15

indycop

I'll Lock Up
OK, here's my first attempts at softening and tightening the bash.:rolleyes:
P1010061.jpg

P1010060.jpg

P1010063.jpg

P1010064.jpg

P1010065.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I'm fighting with trying to keep it long oval. its very springy, so i will leave it on the stretcher over night. I do have to say Ken did a great job!
Thanks everyone for your kind comments!:)

P.S. Dan did yours come in?

fatwoul

Practically Family
Good to see that a tight pinch is possible with the Metro. I'm still considering putting a TVA into my Fieldmaster.

Speaking of which, if I can get this ribbon done this weekend, I should have a new hat to show off soon, even if my Fieldmaster doesn't arrive...

;)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
fatwoul said:
Good to see that a tight pinch is possible with the Metro. I'm still considering putting a TVA into my Fieldmaster.

Speaking of which, if I can get this ribbon done this weekend, I should have a new hat to show off soon, even if my Fieldmaster doesn't arrive...

;)
Hurry up and finish it before your Camptown arrives! or you will stop and only work on the Camptown!:D

jeff

One of the Regulars
indycop said:
OK, here's my first attempts at softening and tightening the bash.:rolleyes:
P1010061.jpg

*Very* nice profile! I like the backward-slant you get at the front crease.

Wow - you aren't kidding around when you put crease in - that's the tightest pinch I've ever seen! Very unique, and the hat looks great on you.

fatwoul

Practically Family
jeff said:
Wow - you aren't kidding around when you put crease in - that's the tightest pinch I've ever seen! Very unique, and the hat looks great on you.

Yeah it's quite the example of police brutality, isn't it? Serious-looking pinches from a very serious-looking man. I'm glad to see it, though - it's good to know that you can pinch a Camptown that tight if you want to.

fatwoul

Practically Family
indycop said:
Hurry up and finish it before your Camptown arrives! or you will stop and only work on the Camptown!:D

Working on it this weekend. Should have something to show you all soon. :D

RBH

Bartender
fatwoul said:

;)
Good to hear this. I am thinking of putting a TVA in my PB Indy straw. I really like this straw and am thinking of ordering another. If I do the TVA will go into my older one. I like the looks of Dans Indy straw [Remington bash]so the TVA should do well in it.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Mine hasn't shown up yet. Maybe today some time or by the latest Monday. You know, it's that east coast, left coast delivery thing. What can you do?
We're heading out to a friends in Pismo Beach for the day, so maybe it will be on the stoop when I get home this evening. One can only hope.

Cheers!

Dan

T

Thumbs

Happy Birthday! Your hat looks great, and what a "Cruel Pinch" :D I like it, very stylish! :eusa_clap

fatwoul

Practically Family
RBH said:
Good to hear this. I am thinking of putting a TVA in my PB Indy straw. I really like this straw and am thinking of ordering another. If I do the TVA will go into my older one. I like the looks of Dans Indy straw [Remington bash]so the TVA should do well in it.

Hey RBH get over to my thread already there's a hat there that you need to see! ;) :D

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Happy Birthday my friend!

Great looking lids!...I am sooooooooooo jealous!...Maybe I'll see ya tomorrow!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW