Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cardigans, cardigans, cardigans!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
If you haven't noticed, H&M have some cute cardigans with turtle doves and pansies in lots of pretty colors.
kofta1.jpg

I've seen the mint green dove one on Brittany in an episode of Glee!

kofta9.jpg

from http://elsa.elle.se

DXLA01_82897_38030_71_6248.jpg

DXLA01_82897_D1271_71_6249.jpg

Tuesday_Next

Familiar Face
I have found some of the best vintage-inspired cardigans thanks to some fabulous Gleeks who run the blog What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear? Her style runs a little more 60s but she wears some fantastic pieces. My most recent embellished cardi came thanks to the site.

glee115_0083.jpg

It was made by Juicy couture and I got mine via Ebay for $29.

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
Thanks to this thread, I really want a new cardi. Being crafty, I'm going find a vintage pattern, spin the yarn, and knit one. Technically, I have enough fiber on hand : 9 ounces of navy 70% Merino/30% alpaca and 13 ounces of 100% natural white wool. It will take me a while to get this done, but I'm committed to the project now that I've posted to the thread.

LittleMissToniJo

One of the Regulars
Thanks to this thread, I really want a new cardi. Being crafty, I'm going find a vintage pattern, spin the yarn, and knit one. Technically, I have enough fiber on hand : 9 ounces of navy 70% Merino/30% alpaca and 13 ounces of 100% natural white wool. It will take me a while to get this done, but I'm committed to the project now that I've posted to the thread.

I would love to see this... are you on Ravelry?

Tuesday_Next

Familiar Face
Tenuki and LittleMissToniJo, are you Ravelers too?
I am really wanting to knit some truly vintage patterns but haven't been brave enough yet.
I am Sugaroni on Ravelry.

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
I would love to see this... are you on Ravelry?

I am tenukihandcrafts on Ravelry and recently started updating my projects. It will take some time. I'm at the armholes of a pullover vest. Then I have a hand spun hand knit commission. I'm excited to start my cardi, so I'll probably make my sample this weekend. No doubt that I'll blog about it and link the posts to this project on Ravelry.

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
Tenuki and LittleMissToniJo, are you Ravelers too?
I am really wanting to knit some truly vintage patterns but haven't been brave enough yet.
I am Sugaroni on Ravelry.

I just friended you on the big R. Your knitting is wonderful. I adore your Blythe sweaters and beret!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner