Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christys' Adventurer

Topper

Vendor
Unfortunately as a vendor I am not permitted by this forum to talk about products i can sell to you. :rolleyes:

Hornets are only one of many resellers of Christys'. There are many resellers of Chritsys' - you just have to ask one

Generically speaking not every reseller lists the Christys's complete products range but as resellers, most can provide it on request.;)

Topper

GClark

One of the Regulars
Here is my Adventurer in green mix - it has been my almost beater hat for a year or so, stands up well in the rain, I think...

ChristysAdventF.jpg

ChristysAdventS.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I wasnt too sure about the stitiching when I looked at Rick's pics, but when I looked at Bob's further down the thread, I could see what others referred to as substandard ribbon attachment. Of course, ymmv.

cybergentleman

A-List Customer
GClark: got comments?

GClark said:
Here is my Adventurer in green mix - it has been my almost beater hat for a year or so, stands up well in the rain, I think...

ChristysAdventF.jpg

ChristysAdventS.jpg

GClark, thanks for the photos- i'm glad you posted pics of the mix felt...i had suspicions it was a longer nap, hornetshats confirmed that for me, but its nice to see it too.

you say the hat has held up well, but a poster or two complained that the sweatband was not comfortable bc teh stitching rubs their foreheads.

can you give a bit of a summary of the hat, pros, cons etc?
If the hat is a good buy, i think its worth getting word out there, not just for my own sake.

thanks

JohnnyB53

One of the Regulars
MAB1 said:
Very nice indeed, IMO. Too bad no one is selling them stateside to save on shipping costs.
When I was in the Village Hat Shop in Long Beach, CA, they had a Christy's Adventurer in Indiana brown. Their website indicates that they carry Christy's, but no sign of the Adventurer. You might check with the Village Hat Shop retail outlets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW