Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3318.gif

F. J.

One of the Regulars
^ Some of the younger members probably won't get that one. :D

I’m glad to say that I’m one of the younger members who did get it—because I had to do it. I think my two favourite tapes as a kid were Songs, Themes and Laughs from The Andy Griffith Show and a Jerry Clower album.

latest

That Jerry Clower tape had one of my favourite stories of his:

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
There was an Englishman, an American & an Irishman stranded on a desert island. One day whilst beachcombing, they came across a lamp. One of them gave it a rub & 'Shebam!' a genie appeared.
" Oh thankyou for releasing me" said the genie " and to reward you I'll give you each one wish."
So the genie asked the Englishman first, what was his wish;
" Well" he replied " I'd like to be back in England as I have a business & dozens of employees that depend on me" & 'whoosh' he was gone. Then the genie turned to the American & asked for his wish;
" I'd like to be with my family in the USA I love them & they need me" replied the American & with a 'Whoosh' he was gone.
Then the genie asked the Irishman who sighed "I miss my two friends I wish they were back here. "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW