Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Colby Jack

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I am posting this in hats because that is where he posts most often, If that is not appropriate then Please move to correct spot. This is to let those wondering about him know what's going on.

I had not heard from CJ for a bit so I called him to see how he is doing. I got no answer so I hung up, His wife called me back. She said he went into the hospital last week about his tumors, I don't know if they were removing them or what. She told me he caught a bad infection and they almost lost him. He is due to stay for another week and hopefully be better enough to be released then. He will call me when he feels well enough to and I will let you know how he is doing then. He is having a ROUGH go of things with this and I pray that he pulls through.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
I am posting this in hats because that is where he posts most often, If that is not appropriate then Please move to correct spot. This is to let those wondering about him know what's going on.

I had not heard from CJ for a bit so I called him to see how he is doing. I got no answer so I hung, His wife called me back. She said he went into the hospital last week about his tumors, I don't know if they were removing them or what. She told me he caught a bad infection and almost lost him. He is due to stay for another week and hopefully be better enough to be released then. He will call me when he feels well enough to and I will let you know how he is doing then. He is having a ROUGH go of things with this and I pray that he pulls through.

Thanks for keeping us informed IC. It is amazing what people can endure and still stay strong. We send our prayers to CJ and his family

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the update, John. I've been wondering how CJ is doing. Please add my best to you list of well wishers and please keep us posted as you hear new things of CJ.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
6224_get_well_soon_roadrunn.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy