Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Comments on fit, please.

Well, I'd say for OTR, you can't get much better! And it matches the kitchen, which might help with (if there is one) wife lol Well done.
7895877190_05fe5f7933_c.jpg

7895889044_f7aae6b046_c.jpg

7895881912_8ce62a3943_c.jpg

Last edited:

53Effie

A-List Customer
I agree with Andrew and Scott. The fit coudn't be much better in my view. Have fun breaking it in.

coloradorider

One of the Regulars
Agreed - fit looks spot on. Forget OTR - custom might not fit you better. Are you using for riding? If it's comfortable when you're on the bike you have a winner.

Is that the arm length or do you have some extra if you unzip them? I've got a similar jacket, action back / canted sleeve, and the sleeves don't pull at all when I ride or drive and the shoulders stay in place. I went about an inch longer than you in the sleeves, so they hit the top of my knuckle, expecting them to pull when I raised my arms and it wasn't needed. They hit about the same spot as yours when they're zipped. Do you have a similar experience in the Schott? Cheers

Peacoat

Bartender
Welcome to the Lounge JJ. If it feels good while riding, I don't think you could do any better. Looks like there is enough extra material in the arms that the sleeves won't pull up when you reach for the bars.

JohnnyJazz

New in Town
Agreed - fit looks spot on. Forget OTR - custom might not fit you better. Are you using for riding? If it's comfortable when you're on the bike you have a winner.

Is that the arm length or do you have some extra if you unzip them? I've got a similar jacket, action back / canted sleeve, and the sleeves don't pull at all when I ride or drive and the shoulders stay in place. I went about an inch longer than you in the sleeves, so they hit the top of my knuckle, expecting them to pull when I raised my arms and it wasn't needed. They hit about the same spot as yours when they're zipped. Do you have a similar experience in the Schott? Cheers

There's some extra room in the sleeves when unzipped, but they don't go all the way to my knuckles. I usually wear gauntlet gloves, which can be a problem if the sleeves are too long.

trapp

Practically Family
Great looking jacket and perfect fit. Consider yourself lucky...You could spend a lot of time and money trying to achieve that fit even going the custom route. Enjoy wearing and post pics in a few months when it's breaking in.

xOUTLAWx

One of the Regulars
PERFECT FIT! I assure you, wear it with pride. I own the same model with the zip-out liner and it is an awesome jacket.

xOUTLAWx

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the comments and warm welcome everyone.

Coffee, yes it's the horsehide.

JohnnyJazz did you see a serial number tag in any of the pockets? Mine dosen't seams to have one!? I have the 641HH with zip out liner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou