Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cool (But Sold) eBay Stuff

Jerekson

One Too Many
Time for Jerekson-sunglasses-related post!!!

I'm a dingbat...

I just realized this thread is in the "suits" section. Oops ;)

slicedbread

A-List Customer
I tried the burn test on the suit...It burns readily, but once i remove the flame it stops burning. it smells like burnt hair...That points towards wool, no?

This just defies reason for this popular size (46R) and date manufactured (DEC. 27 1941):
adbd_1.JPG

adf6_1.JPG

But I'll take it for $16.50. I can have it tailored as needed at that price. ;)

Regards,

J

slicedbread

A-List Customer
4 pc db suit by kuppenheimer is mine now :) I'm not sure whether the button was omitted purposely or if it simply fell off...either way, it's an easy fix. jacket, vest, two pairs of pants :) Can anyone give a cue on the era perhaps? 30's? 40's? It seems to have a very high and wide button stance!

april25016.jpg

april25017.jpg

slicedbread

A-List Customer
Thank you for the kind words Marc, but it's obvious that I've still got a long way to go as far as identifying my finds...I'm good with Ebay, not so much with the technicalities and nuances of suit detailings and construction/quality...It's an upward climb though! It's all thanks to the kind people of this forum that I'm even learning anything at all!

That tweed looked too good to pass up...I'll be posting it on here for sale soon if anybody wants it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael