Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cowboy Boots

Nice score! I looked hard at the Frommer boots way back when I got my Viers boots----certainly one of the best makers!

Thanks, Stringmaster. I never expected to have a pair of these. Frommer is in his 70's and semi-retired with a 3-4 yr. wait on what orders he continues to take. Figured I'd admire the whole cuts from afar.

Stringmaster

One of the Regulars
Thanks, Stringmaster. I never expected to have a pair of these. Frommer is in his 70's and semi-retired with a 3-4 yr. wait on what orders he continues to take. Figured I'd admire the whole cuts from afar.
Yes very in demand! I believe he got into running boot making schools and as a result reduced his already limited output--hopefully they fit great! I've always admired his boots in the style you got, as well as his packers. I'm happy to have my custom Dave Viers boots as he quit making boots and went into real estate full time not long after I got mine :)

Yes very in demand! I believe he got into running boot making schools and as a result reduced his already limited output--hopefully they fit great! I've always admired his boots in the style you got, as well as his packers. I'm happy to have my custom Dave Viers boots as he quit making boots and went into real estate full time not long after I got mine :)

Yeah, I did a little research after you posted your Viers and found the real estate co. I was wondering if it was the same fella. As to fit, seems pretty good, which is always guesswork when it comes to a MTM boot. Still haven't worn them off the carpet yet, and don't know when I will.

Stringmaster

One of the Regulars
Yeah, I did a little research after you posted your Viers and found the real estate co. I was wondering if it was the same fella. As to fit, seems pretty good, which is always guesswork when it comes to a MTM boot. Still haven't worn them off the carpet yet, and don't know when I will.
Yeah Viers was doing both real estate (with his father) and building boots when I got mine. The bulk of his business was the SASS crowd and he built primarily in that style.

20184754_412572222472463_3319640167936950272_n.jpg

Name the bootmakers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21