Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Critique my Aero Long Half Belt order

JakeHolman

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the compliments :)

It's actually Aero's cordovan hide, not vintaged. It's quite a remarkable colour, sometimes brown looking, sometimes more purple-like depending on what light you're in.
3431566622_57e649b72c.jpg

narwhale

New in Town
The Arrival

Just took shipment of my brand new LHB from Aero. Everything looks great and the sizing was right on. I actually had a change of heart on the body length and told Mark to make it closer to 28.5" rather than the original 30". My thinking was I would rather have it a bit too short than too long, as a short LHB is still a HB! In any case, it turned out just the way I wanted it, with the bottom of the zipper right in the middle of my belt buckle and the hem about 3-4" below. Everything else was just as I specified in my earlier post. I'm planning on taking better pictures in the near future, but I can't leave you guys hanging completely!

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx39/etl423/f5e3129b.jpg

Edit: Oh yeah, and it was made by Moira. She must have a monopoly on all TFL jackets. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara