Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Current G1 Jacket

Peacoat

Bartender
Considering its already Friday the 13th where I am, I am one of the lucky ones to start the day off on a good note! But yes special thank you to Nick123 for being so kind with his offer. Its a good feeling to know how helpful and nice people can be on forums like these especially when we've never met. There's another member by the name of Peacock and a few others who were also very helpful whenever I had a question. Thank you to all of you.
Actually it is Peacoat, but thank you for the kind words.

That was very nice of Nick to let you have that jacket, and a fine jacket is. Much karma will attach.

Several years ago one of our members here had been on an extended search, without success, for a WWII peacoat. I had two in his size and could only wear one at a time, so I gave him one of mine. He has worn it well. So befriending fellow members is not without precedent. Just pass it on if the occasion should arise. PC.

kriskross4

New in Town
Actually it is Peacoat, but thank you for the kind words.

That was very nice of Nick to let you have that jacket, and a fine jacket is. Much karma will attach.

Several years ago one of our members here had been on an extended search, without success, for a WWII peacoat. I had two in his size and could only wear one at a time, so I gave him one of mine. He has worn it well. So befriending fellow members is not without precedent. Just pass it on if the occasion should arise. PC.
Apologies for mistaking your username! Also that was very kind of you of to have parted with your peacoat and will do the same once I inevitably grow out of the size. It's only right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic