Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

crwritt

One Too Many
Wow....want these

il_570xN.97346678.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/listing/32984638/circus-bzerkus-handmade-platform-pumps

X
BD

$365! only a dollar a day...

crwritt

One Too Many
:eeek: Those are very cute shoes, but I'm not seeing where the goods support the cost. If someone is trying to get me to buy ridiculously expensive "one of a kind" shoes online, they darn well better show me the soles of those things!

I don't think I'd be tempted to spend that much, even if they showed me the soles.

Lorelai99

One of the Regulars
:eeek: Those are very cute shoes, but I'm not seeing where the goods support the cost. If someone is trying to get me to buy ridiculously expensive "one of a kind" shoes online, they darn well better show me the soles of those things!

While they are very pretty (and WAY out of my price range!!) I can't get over how it looks like a mouth open with it's tongue sticking out on the one shoe like the insole is too long.

Grant Fan

Practically Family
I got these back a few weeks ago before it cooled off enough for them, they are from Anne Klein and super comfortable. I just wore them for the first time today and got loads of compliments on them.
PGAK7TWISTDGYDGFBPZ.jpg

PGAK7TWISTDGYDGFBFZ.jpg

PGAK7TWISTDGYDGFBBZ.jpg

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
Apologies in advance if someone's already posted this but I haven't been on here for quite a while and haven't read all the way back through the thread!

Has anyone seen this company?:

http://www.deliberateweb.co.uk/johnsonshoes/index.htm

I think they may be hand made but they're reproduction 40s dance shoes (mens and ladies).

I love the heels and, although they are rather expensive, I'm very tempted!

Have you bought a pair of these before? I love the croc platforms but they look a bit narrow and my feet tend to run on the large side of medium :/ /problems with awesome things only being sold online/

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Apologies in advance if someone's already posted this but I haven't been on here for quite a while and haven't read all the way back through the thread!

Has anyone seen this company?:

http://www.deliberateweb.co.uk/johnsonshoes/index.htm

I think they may be hand made but they're reproduction 40s dance shoes (mens and ladies).

I love the heels and, although they are rather expensive, I'm very tempted!

I'd love some shoes by this company also! I posted some lovely shoes from the website on page 304 of this thread. ;0
X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo