Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Blondie

Practically Family
Got to love Payless Shoes !!!!!!!!!!!!
These are the last 3 pairs of shoes i have bought,
couldnt decide between red & navy so got both ,

061239_1_300x300.jpg

060094_1_300x300.jpg

061237_1_300x300.jpg

~*Red*~

Practically Family
OOH! I have been meaning to go into Payless for weeks now, and Now I will make sure I go in today! I hope those red ones fit me... I've been coveting Moccs since I was about 7 or 8. Everyone had them and I wanted my own so badly! never got them. Last year I saw my friend wearing the same red ones I've wanted since I was a little girl, and I almost died. They're not cheap either! Yay! to Payless I go!

Blondie

Practically Family
I love Moccasins as well !
Minnetonkas rule, they discontinued the red kilty unbeaded ones last year,
so will be very upset when mine bite the dust .

~*Red*~

Practically Family
OMG, I'm so sad now!! I will have to find some on the bay then.:( I went to payless, but alas, they just didn't fit properly.. Something about the damn American Eagle brand, they never fit my foot right. They make super cute shoes, but it totally sucks for me. lol

olive bleu

One Too Many
And these I found on zappos ..completely impractical as they go with nothing i have, they do come in ivory and black as well, but they don't do for me what these do:)

7958-584829-p.jpg

These i also love..and a tad more practical( is it too obvious I have a thing for t-straps and mary janes??:D

6901-576832-p.jpg

kerry

One of the Regulars
AllaboutEve said:
New shoes, new shoes, yippeee! Finally I can end the sickening for red shoes that seems to consume my everydaylol
Courtesy of Clarks!

DSCF1505.jpg

Oh I really want these in black...I went into Clarks in Brighton yesterday and they only had 2 sizes left and not mine:( I will have to hunt some down. I was a bit shocked when I saw the price though.

Blondie

Practically Family
olive bleu said:
Wow.Gorgeous.Are those available from Clarks over here? I say, I think Clarks.uk is holding out on us.;)
Olive, i looked and looked on the net and i came up empty handed,
sadly only available in the U.K :(
Someone pleeeeeeeeease tell me i am wrong !

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
kerry said:
Oh I really want these in black...I went into Clarks in Brighton yesterday and they only had 2 sizes left and not mine:( I will have to hunt some down. I was a bit shocked when I saw the price though.

It may be worth a trip to London as these shoes are everywhere here at the moment and you probably have a better chance of finding your size. I imagine the black is going to be the most popular though as they go with everything don't they?If you telephone ahead to find out if they have them they will often hold them for you to save you a wasted trip.

I know what you mean about the price tag! I spent about a week debating whether I could afford them or not. The pay off is that they are super comfy and not being true vintage I'm not scared about wearing them out in the rain. I REALLY want the green ones too but I've promised myself I'll wait for the sales!!!...........I'll probably cave in at some point though and sting my credit card again!!

Good luck with finding your size Kerry, what size do you need if I come across any I can always let you know where they are as I'm often lurking in shoes shops!

I still don't understand why Clarks UK and Clarks USA don't sell the same lines, I was tearing my hair out last year trying to find a retailer that would sell those beautiful navy peep-toes that you American gals had over there in the USA to the UK and had to give up in the end!

What a shame that you overseas ladies don't have this style available to you!!:( I bet that in the next few months you get something just as pretty that starts a riot over here for us UK girls that can't get hold of it!!!!lol

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Can anyone help me please???

Oh I am a silly girl, I have left it too late to buy the beautiful canary yellow Mary Janes from Dorothy Perkins and now they have sold out in my size :( :(
http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=20552&storeId=12552&categoryId=51585&parent_category_rn=51581&productId=629275&langId=-1

Anyway I am in need of assistance, could any of you ladies recommend a good pair of yellow summer shoes, around about a 2 1/2 to 3 inch heel in a mid yellow. (I am looking for a similar colour of the ones that I didn't get *wails and sniffs*) I would prefer a round toe, any suggestions or recommendations would be most welcome!!!

kerry

One of the Regulars
AllaboutEve said:
Oh I am a silly girl, I have left it too late to buy the beautiful canary yellow Mary Janes from Dorothy Perkins and now they have sold out in my size :( :(
http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=20552&storeId=12552&categoryId=51585&parent_category_rn=51581&productId=629275&langId=-1

Anyway I am in need of assistance, could any of you ladies recommend a good pair of yellow summer shoes, around about a 2 1/2 to 3 inch heel in a mid yellow. (I am looking for a similar colour of the ones that I didn't get *wails and sniffs*) I would prefer a round toe, any suggestions or recommendations would be most welcome!!!

Oh thats gutting!
Keep a look out on ebay for them, put in a search and then get an email sent if any come up for sale.
I just managed to get the black Bombay Lights on ebay for £46, new in the box:)
What size are you and Ill look in Dorothy Perkins at my end for you, sometimes they have them floating about in the stores.
Kerry xxx

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
kerry said:
Oh thats gutting!
Keep a look out on ebay for them, put in a search and then get an email sent if any come up for sale.
I just managed to get the black Bombay Lights on ebay for £46, new in the box:)
What size are you and Ill look in Dorothy Perkins at my end for you, sometimes they have them floating about in the stores.
Kerry xxx

Oh thank you petal! that's so kind! :) I'm a size 4 1/2 but I don't think they do half sizes so it would be a size 5.

I'm so pleased that you got your black Bombay Lights, and what a bargain, do you know I'm amazed I've never even thought of looking for Clarks shoes on Ebay!:eusa_doh: They are just the comfiest shoes aren't they?

I've searched Ebay, but haven't put in to be emailed yet so I'll go and do that now I think!

Shoes, shoes, shoes.....will be the death of me!lol

SarahLouise

Practically Family
AllaboutEve said:
New shoes, new shoes, yippeee! Finally I can end the sickening for red shoes that seems to consume my everydaylol
Courtesy of Clarks!

DSCF1505.jpg

I love the red ones too! I must resist :p

I know what you mean about the Coconut Ice pinching by the way. I haven't worn them out yet, just around the house, but Clarks shoes tend to stretch a bit so that should solve it. They are too pretty to return!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
SarahLouise said:
I love the red ones too! I must resist :p

I know what you mean about the Coconut Ice pinching by the way. I haven't worn them out yet, just around the house, but Clarks shoes tend to stretch a bit so that should solve it. They are too pretty to return!

Yes, and I want the green ones too!!!!lol I'm holding out for them in the sales (fingers crossed)

Oh I'm glad your working at the Coconut Ice SarahL as I agree they are really pretty shoes, I'm sure that they will soften up.

I'm so obsessed with shoes at the moment that I am trying not to get excited about what colours they may make Apple Snow in next!!!!:)

kerry

One of the Regulars
My apple snows have frayed on the heel, right where the heel tip is put on. Im going to take them into Clarks tomorrow and have a moan.

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Just wanted to let you gals know, Macy's website is having a shoe sale and you can get an additional $10.00 off of a sale price of $50 0r more.

I just got these cuties in black for $39.99:

6901-473108-t.jpg

I've seen them in person and they're much cuter than the pic. They have a nice round toe and the ankle strap is removeable. And they're a low heel with a nice shape, something that is next to impossible to find in vintage styled shoes!

And I'm green with jealousy over the pretty Clarks shoes that you gals get in England. I wish I could get them in the U.S. The Clarks they sell here is the states are ugly for the most part - nothing as refined and stylish as the English Clarks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24