Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daisy Buchanan Under the Weather

RaasAlHayya

A-List Customer
Daisy, so glad you're on the mend! A few days ago, I saw a news headline about a new medication that may help Crohn's patients. It made me think of you and hope that it would be something that would really help you. *hugs*

--Leslie

BonnieJean

Practically Family
Daisy,
You've been in my thoughts lately and I've been wondering how you have been doing with your health issues. So sorry to hear that you're in the hospital, but I sure hope you'll get to go home very soon. And from all the posts here, you've got a lot of well-wishers sending you positive thoughts and prayers! What a great bunch of people on the Lounge!

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear you've not been well, Daisy. I hope your recovery is smooth and full.

I swear, I can't step away from this board for a minute. [bad] You take care of yourself now, we need you. :)

carter

I'll Lock Up
Daisy, Here's an early Monday morning wish that your weekend went well and today is the day you get to go home. Fiofteen years ago we attended a dinner and dance fund raiser for the Chron's and Colitis Foundation in Houston. This was when I 1st became aware of this debilitating disease and those who struggle with it. My heart goes out to you and my wishes for a speedy recovery. All the best, Carter

PA Dancer

A-List Customer
Daisy,
I am fairly new to the forum and haven't had the pleasure of chatting with you in the threads yet. It was one of your threads that led me to find this forum and I thank you for that. I want to wish you all the best and hope you have a speedy recovery.
-Ann

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Daisy!

I have been out of the loop for a week or so so busy with life so I just now saw the announcement. I hope you are feeling MUCH BETTER!

~Barbi

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
An update of sorts, she hopes to be home by the weekend, or early next week.

She has seen all of your comments and appreciates them very much. She has limited access to the net. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran