Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Depp's new movie The Rum Diary set in Puerto Rico 1960

sidonie

New in Town
Colleen Atwood is doing the costumes, she also did Public Enemies. Watch out for some fabulous late fifties-1960 resort wear.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Here are some pics from the set. So far from what I can see here Colleen has done another great job with the costuming. This is some stuff I think I would like to wear.

Dig on the motorcycle & side car. I think this is the bike that they should have used in Crystal Skull instead of a half-baked version from a obviously modern bike.
fp_2105692_johnny_depp_is_classic_cool_driving_a_vintage_motorcycle.jpg
fp_2105676_johnny_depp_is_classic_cool_driving_a_vintage_motorcycle.jpg

Curious about the car.
400_jdepp_therumdiary_090414_photopresspr_splashnews_spl93259_001.jpg
rum0488.jpg

This looks like a great summer outfit for warm weather.
fp_2102512_johnny_depp_shooting_the_rum_diary_in_puerto_rico.0.0.0x0.559x768.jpeg
PicImg_Johnny_Depp_at_bef4.jpg
normal_hq_003.jpg

This car looks like it might be an MG. Any guesses or pics of the whole vehicle?
Rum%2BDiary%2B6.jpg
normal_april06-0005.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Tomasso said:
I like JD's clothes but those shades are dreadful.........:(

Think Hunter S. Thompson, then you get the picture regarding the dreadful shades. ;) I agree, those shades are bad, and may work on JD, but not many else.

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Not sure of the year of this car, but it appears to be a Buick Roadmaster. My guess is 1949 but I could be way off. In any case I like it, it is one of my favorite models of car from that era.

25741.jpg
3440732660_52498dc7be.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace