Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diamond Clothing Co Buco J-100

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Thanks everyone for your compliments

Funny how my thread complaining about DD actually brought him much work...

Well your J-100 is stunning even with its flaws. So I decided to take a chance and I'm not disappointed, the whole process went smoothly and I now own a terrific jacket.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Congrats Speedy! Love it! Can't wait to see some pics close up of the hide. That's awesome mate! Tres bien!

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Yup it's his new pattern.

I can see some differences with the previous pattern but he never detailed the changes. He just wrote he made his new pattern from a 1957 J-100

Congrats Speedy! Love it! Can't wait to see some pics close up of the hide. That's awesome mate! Tres bien!

Merci ! [emoji6]

technovox

One Too Many
Looks fantastic! Good choice. (Now after a few months, my DD J-100 has become my favorite "go to" jacket. I was surprised how very comfortable it is to wear...and little or no break in needed with the shinki leather.) Looking forward to some close ups!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I think what defines one's character is how one reacts to adversity and am happy to see DD moving forward and making some great jackets, this one being a case in point. Have to love the J-100 pattern with its simple, understated design.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I think what defines one's character is how one reacts to adversity and am happy to see DD moving forward and making some great jackets, this one being a case in point. Have to love the J-100 pattern with its simple, understated design.
He really is a great bloke. Everyone makes mistakes, I've sent jackets back to very reputable companies that had badly mismatched panels, sizing way out, genuinely wobbly stitching. I've waited 16 weeks for wesco boots that had the entirely wrong heel, and missing the expensive buckles I sent etc. I think Dave got crucified on here, and for whatever reason got judged harder than other makers. Mistakes happen, it's how they are resolved that's important. I contact sellers if I have issues BEFORE posting here, they deserve a chance to make it right prior to going public. After that, if your not happy, go to town. Just my opinion, it's a slippery slope and there's lots of emotion, and cash involved. I really like Daves jackets, and wouldn't hesitate to order again.I'm thrilled for Speedy with her racer, looking forward to some more details and pics when time permits. Go Speedracer!!!

srgo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran