Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diamond Clothing Co Buco J-100

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Just before last Christmas, I contacted Dave about the possibility of making me a J-100.

I'm his first female customer and he agreed to make a J-100 for a woman.

I gave him the measurements he asked, a photo of me wearing my Sheene so he could have an idea of my body shape and nothing else.

For the leather I choose his Shinki Tea Core HH, it's been a while since I wanted to own a garment made of Shinki HH since everyone rave about it and I wasn't disappointed.

Dave made a fantastic job, the jacket fits perfectly, the Shinki is amazing and comfortable.

It was a pleasure to deal with Dave.

Some photos taken quickly since I have to be back at work shortly.

a3e907abffef3ef101dcf882c95d271c.jpg

193c210c6bf95d3bf42c4467f5696b27.jpg

f394993a295d46b2c809a2c1d23b8841.jpg

Last edited:

zhz

Practically Family
I have seen one of DD's Buco J24 in shinki leather, and I noticed the leather is really soft, I am wondering if yours is soft as well? DD said shinki used to be stiff, but for some unknown reason, this batch of shinki is really soft.

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Thank you guys!

I have seen one of DD's Buco J24 in shinki leather, and I noticed the leather is really soft, I am wondering if yours is soft as well? DD said shinki used to be stiff, but for some unknown reason, this batch of shinki is really soft.

You are right the leather is quite soft, it will break in no time.
I would say it is as supple as BK's Liberty HH but as thick as Vicenza HH. This Shinki has the best of these two leathers.

Last edited:

plainsman

Familiar Face
Very nice jacket. I may need a j-100)) thankfully I am now in a desert climate, which slows down the will for leather

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner