Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Discontinued!

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Sunny said:
Ah, that's a good thought about the plastic containing the fragrance better. Maybe I need to air mine out - I'm a little sensitive to flowery smells! I'm glad I can tell myself it's still the same, though.

I've been using Coty for several years now (with pin holes poked in the plastic), and I just store the box upside down so powder doesn't sift down around the edges of the lid. Possibly the plastic box won't do that, but it's a habit now so I doubt I'll change!

It doesn't seem to matter how I stored my cardboard boxes. Whenever I would close them, poof! A little cloud of powder would eject and settle over everything in my cosmetic case. Very frustrating. In fact, after I bought the newfangled plastic container on Friday night, I took everything out of my train case and wiped it all down to remove all the powder that was left over from my last package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot