Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dita Von Teese

absynth

New in Town
Just to let anyone who likes Dita know, she is on the cover of one of the magazines that is out right now. I bought it last night and for the life of me I can't remember what ithe name of the magazine is. She is wearing a beautiful burgundy velvet dress and looks amazing. She also has her nails painted in the 40's style with the nice rich red that leaves the moons on her nails unpainted, it looks really nice. It says on the cover that it will talk about her fashion and lipstick etc, bought it doesn't really which was so annoying :rage: I really wanted to know what she uses!

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I checked her website and it lists her recent magazine appearances as:

Flare Magazine (Canada) (Nov 2006)
In Style (UK) (Sept 2006)
Elle Magazine (Sept 2006)

manton

A-List Customer
She's also on the cover of the current UK edition of Esquire. I only know that because there's a piece in it about me. Honest!

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
I love Dita! Has anyone read her book? It is excellent - I thought it would all be about her, but was pleasantly suprised by all of the informative tips she gives!

And I will certainly look out for Esquire! - and for the piece about you Manton!

GOK

One Too Many
Yes but Scarlet's a bit pants, Fleur! I hope Dita gave it more of a classy touch in her issue - it really is too vulgar for my taste!

Speaking of Dita, we're going to see her on the 18th :D

fleur

One of the Regulars
Yeah you are right it is a bit pants but it had lots of nice stuff in it for me to try and show hubby what he might like to purchase for me for xmas :D

To be perfectly honest with you it printed snippets out of her book for quotes which was a bit disappointing!

Wish I could persuade my other half to go on the 18th but he wont :rage:

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
I have her book too! I loooove the photos, she uses, I think they are so pretty. I wish I could go see a show, GOK be sure to tell us all about it.

Now if I ever had a motivator to work out more and wear vintage, she's it, she always looks so classy, and mysterious. I even use the same lipstick:D although I didn't know till just now that she uses it.

absynth

New in Town
fortworthgal said:
I checked her website and it lists her recent magazine appearances as:

Flare Magazine (Canada) (Nov 2006)
In Style (UK) (Sept 2006)
Elle Magazine (Sept 2006)

It would have been the Flare one then because it was Canadian. Thanks:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy