Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
MrNewportCustom said:
I never did ask her name, but she's a performer with Commedia Volante. After one of her troupe's performances, I asked and she let me pose her on a bail of hay just off the stage. I took four pictures.

Overall, I took about thirty pictures of her in four or five lacations; most of them during performances, some candid, a few posed. Now I want to take more pictures of her, but outside of the Renaissance Faire. At the very least, I want to give her some of the pictures I've taken.

Ren-Faire-Enchanted-Hay.jpg

Her ringlets go to her waist. ;)

Lee

Wondering who couldn't fall for a face like this.
Mr NC, that is a face to travel to the ends of the earth to find! OOOOHHHH Doctor!

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
ShooShooBaby said:
here is her troupe's myspace page. you could start by looking through the friends, maybe she's in there! if not, you could message the troupe and explain you have pics you'd like to share with her :)

Well, that was short-lived! Her name is Beth, she's less than half my age and has a boyfriend. :eusa_doh:

On the upside, she lives just over the hill from me. :rolleyes:

But I'll still offer her and the troupe the pictures I've taken. :)

Oh well. [huh]

Lee

And you all wondered why I avoid crushes. lol

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
MrNewportCustom said:
I never did ask her name, but she's a performer with Commedia Volante. After one of her troupe's performances, I asked and she let me pose her on a bail of hay just off the stage. I took four pictures.

Overall, I took about thirty pictures of her in four or five lacations; most of them during performances, some candid, a few posed. Now I want to take more pictures of her, but outside of the Renaissance Faire. At the very least, I want to give her some of the pictures I've taken.

Her ringlets go to her waist. ;)

Lee______________________________

Oh thanks, Mr. NC! That's just great! Now I have a crush on your crush! It had to happen somewhere in this thread I guess! :eusa_doh:

-dixon cannon

Dixon Cannon said:
Oh thanks, Mr. NC! That's just great! Now I have a crush on your crush! It had to happen somewhere in this thread I guess! :eusa_doh:
Take a number and get in line, Dix... I believe I called "next-in-line" before you.:D Especially since I have a better chance of knocking the guy who started this mess out of the running--like the song said, "Anything Goes!"

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
No, not physically--when it comes to these kinds of matters, I fight dirty--with the kind of smashmouth power-politics a stupid hack in Congress could only dream of...

Besides, "demonstrating" my capacity for unpleasantness without clear justification would lose me points, not score them. In these cases, I find "deniable" methods are best...

It's called "Dirty Little Secrets", Lee...:p lol (Also, I have two formidable advantages being both younger and only half-developed as a person, it means I can adapt more easily to whatever Miss Possible might expect of me even though it will cost extra effort in "startup".:eek: lol )

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
No, not physically--when it comes to these kinds of matters, I fight dirty--with the kind of smashmouth power-politics a stupid hack in Congress could only dream of...

Besides, "demonstrating" my capacity for unpleasantness without clear justification would lose me points, not score them. In these cases, I find "deniable" methods are best...

It's called "Dirty Little Secrets", Lee...:p lol (Also, I have two formidable advantages being both younger and only half-developed as a person, it means I can adapt more easily to whatever Miss Possible might expect of me even though it will cost extra effort in "startup".:eek: lol )

Your dirty little secrets, or mine? ;) :D

Lee

No secrets under my hat or up my sleeves. And stop looking at my ankle! There's nothing there! Nothing, I tell you! lol

June

Familiar Face
Real Swell Gal said:
I have a crush on John Cusack and have ever since Better off Dead.
Which is funny because I normally prefer blue eyed blondes.

Real Swell Gal, I'm in total agreement re John Cusack. Something about that quirky, self-deprecating sense of humor.

One word, Lee: "Profiler." Once I start gathering data and figuring out how the target's mind works...:eek:

Aw heck, why are we doing this, when it's established that none of us have a shot anyway? Besides, Dix'll probably just sit back and laugh and wait for us to take each other out of play, then make his move for the win... lol

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Diamondback said:
One word, Lee: "Profiler." Once I start gathering data and figuring out how the target's mind works...:eek:

Aw heck, why are we doing this, when it's established that none of us have a shot anyway? Besides, Dix'll probably just sit back and laugh and wait for us to take each other out of play, then make his move for the win... lol

Already done! She and I are now MySpace friends. First comes Love, then comes Marriage, then comes..... whoa!...now I'm getting ahead of myself! :eusa_doh: This girl seems to be powerfully seductive, men! We had better stick together and watch out for one another before one of us falls overboard! :eek:

-dixon cannon

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:

lol

Okay. What say we all go home and take our respective ball with us?

Lee

. . . And say that she's mine! ;) lol

Keep dreamin', Lee. Dix already has comms by MySpace, and I have a class of fanatical loyalty that would make samurai jealous, but I doubt any of us can compete with whoever she's already "taken" by...

Guess I'll just sit back and wallow in self-pity over my "impossible" crushes on various Ladies of the Lounge.

But still keep that serpentine mind of mine open, looking for opportunities...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou