Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

Smuterella

One Too Many
I'd like a crush, I have a minor facination with a couple of peeps on here but nothing I could call a crush. My sex drive has gone on holiday. I hope its having a nice time.

Eyemo

Practically Family
Lidnsey Wagner Bionic Woman... I was ten,and loved her to bits..

No way could catch her if she said "chase me"!... But I would have given it my best..:)

NicFyyar

New in Town
This girl from my class. The fairest hair ever seen and a cute face slightly less developed than one could expect from a 17 year-old. Ahh, good thing we sit beside each other in about every lesson. :D

But I guess that's what we teenagers do, falling in love and all ;)

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
I've had a crush on one of my coworkers for almost 3 years. he's tall, he's very well mannered, and he has a beautiful smile. it's an off an on kind of crush... if that makes any sense.

Adele

One of the Regulars
Darhling said:
Celebrity crush: I used to have a huge crush on Conan O'brien :D

I as well!

He's honestly the exception to my avoidance of crushes of public figures in these modern days. Though it has been awfully easy considering no one has really caught my eye.

I will say though, that after seeing "Mr. Deeds Goes to Town", I kind of got a crush on the character - a small one. Gary Cooper playing Mr. Deeds didn't help either.

Spiffy

A-List Customer
I realized today (while getting my coffee) that the reason I've been spending every lunch break in Barnes and Noble is because I have a crush on the guy who works in the SciFi section. *facepalm*

pgoat

One Too Many
Adele said:
I as well!

He's honestly the exception to my avoidance of crushes of public figures in these modern days. Though it has been awfully easy considering no one has really caught my eye.

I will say though, that after seeing "Mr. Deeds Goes to Town", I kind of got a crush on the character - a small one. Gary Cooper playing Mr. Deeds didn't help either.
Conan is a really big guy...I walked right by him in the subway one day and was shocked - easily 6'4"-6' 5". Great suit, too.....

Adele

One of the Regulars
pgoat said:
Conan is a really big guy...I walked right by him in the subway one day and was shocked - easily 6'4"-6' 5". Great suit, too.....

Indeed, he's 6'4". Nice height, I say!*

Among crushes and such, I might actually get to see the guy I fancy soon enough, though really, it's not that exciting considering that unfortunately for me, he's taken. :(

*Not to say that any height below isn't nice either.

Kishtu

Practically Family
I have a horrible crush on one of the characters in the book I'm writing with a friend :( the sad thing is we nearly finished it and what am I going to do without him????

Other than that, I think someone in my office has a bit of a crush on me
Which is nice, but sadly I don't do blonds.
Oh, hang on.... maybe with one or two exceptions....

Kishtu, who if it's breathing will flirt with it....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot