Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Its the weather, or at least thats what Ill blame it on.
We all wanna cull up with that someone special by a fire with some hot cocoa, Ella on the radio...

What could be better? :rolleyes:

LD

undertaker

Practically Family
Confession

They say that cofession is good for the soul so.... I will confess, I have always had a thing for Maurene O'Hara. (Oh Lord forgive my carnality) Even as she has aged she is still a very attractive lady. Please do not try to blackmail me with this, my wife knows all about it. I have a photo of my wife and an autographed picture of Maurene above my wardrobe. My wife tells me that she expects me to take her's down any day nowlol lol lol .

Regards,
J.S.

S

Samsa

I forgot about...

Cristina Marsillach. She's fairly unknown, but appeared in an early Tom Hanks movie called "Every Time We Say Goodbye," which is great in its own right. I think the following photo pretty much sums up my reasons:

cristina8.jpg

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Lady Day said:
Its the weather, or at least thats what Ill blame it on.
We all wanna cull up with that someone special by a fire with some hot cocoa, Ella on the radio...

What could be better? :rolleyes:

LD

Oh, I totally agree. Just some good ol' innocent cuddling would be wonderful :D

Hondo

One Too Many
Marc Chevalier said:
lol Aww, I thought Eva was cuter, if equally annoying. "Green Acres."

Rachel Weisz puts the wind in my sails.

Yes Eva was cuter and hot, I always loved the way she said "Oh Oliver" on Green Acres ;)

skwerl-hat

One of the Regulars
My earliest crush was the lady in my avatar, Christine McIntyre, who is best known for her roles in several Three Stooges shorts. I'm still immoderately fond of her.

hah! i also was fond of this lady although i never knew her name until now. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24