Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
alexandra said:
You could take me home for a thousand bucks but I'd leave after an hour

EDIT: I suppose since you guys always take me really seriously, I should point out that I was being facetious.

Would I have clean windows when you left? (Yes, I knew you were being facetious. :D)

Lee

Shower needs a few hard-working bubbles, too!

Foofoogal

Banned
I think the words to focus on are "Elizabeth called me". She called you, so forget the boyfriend ...

That is funny as I completely took it innocently Big Man.
Like you Charles needs to pay attention.:p ;)
I was engaged to be married (though the guy was jumping the gun a bit and had his whole family involved he sort of assumed way too much) when I called my now honey of 33 years. Dropped the guy like a rock and never looked back.
Couldn't figure out if Charles was saying she was cute or the bf was cute but hey. You never know.
I just love life. Never know just what is around the corner. One day at a time.

Story

I'll Lock Up
alexandra said:
You could take me home for a thousand bucks but I'd leave after an hour.

Will you bring the trampoline, or does one have to have it already on site?

CharlesB

Suspended
I should specify, not really a romantic crush just that silly sorta enjoyment you get from a close friend. The old cute friend ive had good times with and look forward to seeing...

pretty faythe

One Too Many
wow, an old crush of mine, a friend i havent talked to in about a year im'ed me the other day and told me he missed me. It feels so nice when someone tells you that they miss you. :)

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
I haven't posted on here about any crushes yet, mainly because I'm still working through the Ladies of the Lounge thread, so my list keeps growing.:)

But I have to admit to watching "The Lady Vanishes" more than a few times just to see Margaret Lockwood

MargaretLockwood.jpg

MargaretLockwood2.jpg

MargaretLockwood3.jpg

Caledonia

Practically Family
AmateisGal said:
I have an insane crush on Daniel Craig. I don't know why. :rolleyes:

daniel-craig-bond202.jpg

Mmm, let me think.... Nope, just not getting it (there's a big NOT in there somewhere).

My current crush is here. Oooo, who could it be I wonder? ;)

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
MrNewportCustom said:
I've watched Somewhere in Time repeatedly just to see Jane Seymour.
love0011.gif

Lee

Oh yes!! I've always loved Jane Seymour.

In fact, when my daughter went to see "Wedding Crashers" she called as she left the theater and told me I'd want to see the movie just because Jane was in it.:)

Adele

One of the Regulars
It's official, I'm cursed and whoever controls the love department likes to get my hopes up, only to crush them.

I won't lie when I say that frankly, I'm a miserable lady right now.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Adele said:
It's official, I'm cursed and whoever controls the love department likes to get my hopes up, only to crush them.

I won't lie when I say that frankly, I'm a miserable lady right now.

I'm sorry to hear that. That Love Department sure needs to hire more competent employees. Seems like they've been wrecking a lot of hearts lately ... mine included. I'd say that things change and get better ... but who am I kidding? :(

My ex just left here with the kids. I won't see them until Friday again. But what hurts worse is that I still have a lot of feelings for her. Miss her everyday. Sucker that I am. She's apparently over the guy she cheated on me with too. Serves him right.

Richard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner