Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you tell?

Marc Chevalier said:
I'm 83, actually. I'll be 93 on June 27.

A little levity:

A distraught senior citizen phoned her doctor's office. "Is it true," she wanted to know, "that the medication you prescribed has to be taken for the rest of my life?"
"Yes, I'm afraid so," the doctor told her.

There was a moment of silence before the senior lady replied, "I'm wondering, then, just how serious is my condition because this prescription is marked 'NO REFILLS'." :p

Regards,

J

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Naama said:
Well, today I'm 21, and sometimes, it's already a bit hard for me, I fell quite old in some way. I also think that I look older but strangely, people often treat me like a kid and somehow only the little boys (with that I mean 16 or 17 or so) are after me :eusa_doh: So, I can't look that old(?)
I don't lie but I really don't like to tell (younger) people.

Naama

Some guys prefer "older" women,................;)

skinnychik

One of the Regulars
The kids from my classes are always trying to figure out my age. I make them guess. It cracks me up when they guess ages like 45 and 19. They have no concept of age. I'm 27.

Rosie

One Too Many
Yeah, when kids are really young, they don't have a real concept of age. I remember thinking 19 was old when I was like 6, I could count but somehow age eluded me.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
to them, anything over 30 is ancient! My 9yr old asked me how old I was the other day, said I was 29 and her eyes got huge and said, 'woah mom, that's old!' not exactly the best compliment I've ever recieved but reminded me how I was the same way when I was her age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn