Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dress for summer wedding

SheBear74

Practically Family
I was going to make a dress but found this on ebay. The wedding is going to be an outdoor wedding. The attire is formal for the wedding party and casual for guest. These are close friends and my husband and I are doing the photography for the wedding. The reception is going to be at a restaurant with a tropical theme.

I just want to get some opinions on if this dress would be ok or not. :)

KGrHqQOKjIE1ufLO4dwBNthiy5V0_12.jpg

SheBear74

Practically Family
Oh and maybe some suggestions on shoes to pair with this? I am going to be on my feet all day assisting my husband so comfort would be nice. lol

Tatum

Practically Family
I think that dress is beautiful, and appropriate for the occasion.

How about some cork wedges? I find them very comfortable. Something like this, maybe.
41BVbbTRI0L._SY395_.jpg

Tatum

Practically Family
I hope you get them! I saw them and wanted to order them, but I just bought all my summer shoes, so I'm on a shoe shopping moratorium at the moment ;)

And if you happen to find them locally, please let me know!

Tatum

Practically Family
Oh, and Bass has some great shoes, and the outlet is running this crazy deal, buy 1 get 2 free. So if you need shoes and like Bass, go to Miromar Lakes. I got a pair there that would look great with that dress if you got them in black, but I can't find them on the website [huh]

SheBear74

Practically Family
You mean at exit 123? I must have forgotten your in Ft M? I thought you where closer to Tampa.

SheBear74

Practically Family
Well I saw some super cute pink wedges on ebay, bid and won then realized the description said salmon not pink! lol I will wait till the dress shows up then go on the hunt. I usually hit Gulf Coast Town Center, but will head over to the Outlets and see what I can find. Last time we photographed a friends wedding I made the mistake of wearing heels and I was ready to go barefoot by the time we got to the reception. lol I think wedges will be my best choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR