Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Raf Irvin jacket

Stand By

One Too Many
Ha!Ha!Ha!
From one extreme to another, eh?!?!
Over here it's been like living in a fridge freezer compartment .... and I've been following the weather back home in the UK and, my word, for you lot it must be like living in a wind tunnel with a bloke at the top end holding a garden hose !!! Time to take refuge in't pub, if you ask me. Stay dry ! (but not in the alcohol sense).

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hear Hear,

Though unfortunately some of the pubs have been flooded out :(Wiltshire has had it bad, Salisbury City center has been at flood risk. Canoes have been the 'must have' Christmas present this year :D

kowalski

Practically Family
It's about to thaw out big-time up here this weekend and it's already milder - no need for two layers of shearling this morning - just the ELC Irvin and a good wool sweater.
Mind you, it's still cold enough for my eyelashes to have been sticking to my face on the dog walk this morning - but stranglely, it feels rather mild compared to what it's been ...!!!

Yes , this jacket ELC IRVIN has factor wow- :jaw: !!":first::amen:

Last edited:

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Have just joined on the strength of my BOB Eastman :) Too hot even for an A2 today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles