Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Extreme vintage - monstrous leather coat of the Hungarian rebel.

Mr.Vargo

New in Town
Agreed, if you're not urgently needing to sell and can be patient, then in time perhaps a buyer will find you who will appreciate what you have and be willing to give you close to what you're asking. I'm patient, myself, when I sell something I know the value of, I'm content to wait until I find a buyer who agrees. Finding the buyer is the trick.

I'm not aware how eBay works in other countries, but for accounts in the USA, we get a certain amount of free listings per month. It doesn't cost anything to list, but there are final value fees, pay pal transaction fees, and the cost of shipping, which will eat up anywhere from 13-15% of what it sells for on eBay.

There are vintage sellers on Etsy, and there are other sites for high end and vintage clothing, like grailed (tends to be more fashion-focused, less vintage) and the vintageleatherjackets forum.

Unfortunately, I can not get money from eBay.
PayPal does not transfer money for goods to Ukraine. ((
PayPal I can only pay, but I can not receive money from sites.
Therefore, eBay for sellers of Ukrainian residents is a problem.
And not only eBay, but also any sites working through PayPal.

Mr.Vargo

New in Town
I'd keep it. Well, personally, I would take it to a leather jacket tailor and have it converted into something else. I've seen a motorcycle leather jacket being made out of one that was very similar, albeit Polish and with buttons on the front and it turned out spectacular. They had zipper installed, pockets, sleeve zips, etc. Even kept the sheepskin lining.

Thank you. About the motorcycle jacket is an interesting idea.
If I can not sell it for a decent price, I'll think about it.
But first I have to buy a motorcycle.
And I have long forgotten how to drive a motorcycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21