Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falcon Park Hattery

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Way to go, TC!! That is a very nice hat, indeed. Parker does fine work. I wear my FPH very frequently. The rabbit felt gives a nice thick edge with the bottom welting. Great combo!!

job

One Too Many
TC, You designed a very, very nice looking fedora.

I always order WAY ahead from Parker so I have the hat before it gets felt hat weather.

Twincam1450

New in Town
Thank all of you for the great compliments. I am truly going to enjoy this, my first, custom "made for me" hat. I get the feeling this could get addicting.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
I am debating giving him another chance. I really dont know if he can come through on this ready by end of feb deal. He is a good hat maker and good guy but I am worried about the speed. I want to make the right decision with my next custom.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Very nice, twincam! Great ribbon!

Can't wait to see yours, Atticus Finch.

A really pretty one was just posted on his facebook page.

HT, I agree. Great guy, great work, but not for immediate gratification. The satisfaction surely lasts once it starts, though!

m0nk

One Too Many
Very nice, twincam! Great ribbon!

Can't wait to see yours, Atticus Finch.

A really pretty one was just posted on his facebook page.

HT, I agree. Great guy, great work, but not for immediate gratification. The satisfaction surely lasts once it starts, though!
Personally, I'm of the opinion that I can be patient for great quality at a great price. I've got 2 orders in with him now and plan on ordering at least one more sometime next year. I don't have any of his hats yet, but with all the great pics I've seen, I know I'll be with you having a lasting satisfaction once they arrive.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
I can be patient but 6 months was a tad much last time. I am not bashing Parker. What made me post that was his christmas special is guaranteed delivery by Feb 28th if you order by Dec 31st. He is not known for speed so this has me curious.

m0nk

One Too Many
I can be patient but 6 months was a tad much last time. I am not bashing Parker. What made me post that was his christmas special is guaranteed delivery by Feb 28th if you order by Dec 31st. He is not known for speed so this has me curious.
Yeah, not sure how that will work out, but I'd ask him what the guarantee is... such as XX amount returned if after the date or something...

Erehwon

One of the Regulars
Did you find out something? I wonder, how he would stick to this date, after I read all the posts here. I am just planning to buy my first hat from him..

By the way: What´s about the taper of the crowns? I just saw his new pics of the green one, and it looks like he has streched it after blocking.... it really scares me.... I don`t know, if I should place an order..

Last edited:

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Does anybody else have hat band problems with their FP???? Check these pics out. This hat is practically brand new but it looks like a "bacon" band. Wavy all around, cracking and the ribbon on the back just fell off one day.
c8072d71680d75b5e66d318811800ad7.jpg
f1c2c29758866ee2125a36c177fcccb2.jpg
b552da73155d37aeaf4a3dc6cf0881d2.jpg
05e07a3cacccb4727b63dc303b2aba97.jpg

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
My Falcon Park beaver Open Road clone has just arrived at my office and I cannot believe how nice this hat is. Generally, I'm not prone to the use of superlatives...but, Hot Damn!!...this hat is just stunning! I had thought of photographing it at home where I have access to a better camera, but I simply can't wait. Here's some phone photos that really do not do justice to the hat's color and texture.

By the way...I have a difficult-to-fit head. I'm between a 7 5/8 and a 7 3/4 and I'm a very long oval. This hat fits exactly, dead right, spot on, perfect.

1206121143.jpg

1206121138.jpg

1206121138c.jpg

1206121138b-1.jpg

AF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo