Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Today was a pool day for the kids, and a work day for me. It was not exciting, but it had to be done (big deals on the horizon). Once I completed my work, we made our way over to AT&T Field for a Chattanooga Lookouts game!! :cool: I've been waiting a long time for this. The last time I went was with my wife before the kids were born; well over 10 years. It's the first time I've seen the "new" stadium since they moved from Historic Engle.

IMG_8793.jpg

IMG_8756.jpg

IMG_8754.jpg

IMG_8752.jpg

IMG_8788.jpg

It was my girls' first baseball game, so it was an EXTRA special treat. They were bored after the 3rd inning, but I yelled a lot of baseball phrases to liven up the experience. They woke up after the 7th Inning Stretch; it was a total blast for a happy dad. :)

IMG_8798.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
Great pics, A'n'A, and a good choice of hats for the trip. I really like that 3XB. Minor league baseball is always fun. I don't want to say the last time I was in Chattanooga.

Nice photos A'n'A. Love me some baseball. The lookouts were a Cincinnati affiliate for a few decades, so I use to follow their Minor League Reports more closely. Not certain how AA is, but our local A team keeps things hopping between innings. Kids rarely get bored. And they let you on the field? Sweeeet!

Great pics A-n-A! I really dig Chattanooga, and it's a pretty easy trip from here. Fantastic view from the incline railway. We did that with the kids a few years back. They dug it, and when it started down a couple of them freaked at first. I guess they thought it was going to go flying down like a roller coaster. I think we may have to head up in a weekend or two.

Looks like a super day/eve for everybody, A&A.

Great callout on the Incline RR, Dale. Gotta love those old mountain trains. Here's the "Cog RR," the one I grew up around, in NH.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Hey Joao! There's a hat on etsy that's advertising a 36 inches brim width! Look in the "What size is this hat" thread. I thought of you, first thing! :)

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Hiking in the Pennsylvania woods in my Akubra Territory. The crown's lower than I'd like, but the 4" brim gives plenty of shade, and this hat has quickly become my go-to hiking, working outdoors, and exploring hat.

IMG_3144.JPG

IMG_3146.JPG

IMG_3147.JPG

Hiker graffiti (not mine):
IMG_3142.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925