Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

Bolero

A-List Customer
Wandering around the Park in my Churchill Ltd trying to remember where I parked my car...???

22361421496_9dc1653f2a_c.jpg

Thanks... apologies for the length of the post but glad you enjoyed. Robert, I have a similar problem with heights but for some reason, this doesn't affect me on an airplane.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
I'm still not too old to or maybe old enough to appreciate the wonder of flight Alan. Thanks for the great reminders of the wonder.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
The take off is like a roller coaster when starts to climb. The decent is very soft, you only notice it because things get closer and closer. The touch down is like being on a bus on a perfect road that suddenly turns to a dirt road.
I don't fly very often, been only 5 times in 10 years but the sensation is the same.

Thanks guys. Mike, I am the same way. I am like a kid in an airplane. Just not the kid screaming in the row in front of you.

The take off is like a roller coaster when starts to climb. The decent is very soft, you only notice it because things get closer and closer. The touch down is like being on a bus on a perfect road that suddenly turns to a dirt road.
I don't fly very often, been only 5 times in 10 years but the sensation is the same.

We'll have to fly you into Chicago or Buffalo on your USA road trip. We can get provide some variation to the sensations. ;)

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Lisbon downtown today after being in the hospital for dental inspection.

Praça da Figueira
20151029lis01.jpg

Santa Justa Lift
20151029lis02.jpg

Rua Augusta
20151029lis03.jpg

This building burned 29 years ago and was rebuild (the one at the end of the street).
20151029lis04.jpg

And me at the Santa Apolonia train station
20151029.jpg

My guesses about those white balls (actually not spherical) is that they're wrapped hay, or that Hoops lives near a marshmallow factory/farm...

That's how they do it these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner