Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

Thank you kindly, Blackthorn!
Okay, Roger, a few more...

Can't go to Israel without a view of the Western Wall, and the Dome of the Rock. DSC03845a.jpg DSC03845b.jpg

From East Jerusalem... DSC03875a.jpg

Looking out from the Mount of Olives DSC03882b.jpg

Great hats of ALL sizes! DSC03854a.jpg

We hit the Wall DSC03856a.jpg DSC03858a.jpg DSC03886a.jpg

A Bedouin home, although no longer nomadic DSC03891a.jpg

Moti and I check the progress in the watermelon fields DSC03898a.jpg

Grazi, Daniele, del Santo e le Bello!

Sorry I missed going to Rome, Daniele. That would have been just fantastic, too!! Well, we need to have things to look forward to, right?! Now that we have been bitten by the travel bug, I can see a trip in the future. I can't see the funds, but I can see the trip!

I'm now just under 6'-1" on a good day, Alan. A man looses nearly 1/4" per ruptured disk, and I popped two about ten years back. My baby is just slightly over 6'-6", making him difficult to hug.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's very kind of you Esther! We will be in Bastogne but I think for only a day and then into Germany. We're going to see a lot in two weeks!

Last edited:

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I would love to see Berlin but the tour goes from Normandy to Bastogne to Nuremberg to Dachau, Munich and Berchtesgaden then home.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Sounds very interesting! I'm sure you guys will enjoy.
Even though the subject is very heavy of course.

Dachau huh, yikes!
Pretty close to us is a fort that was turned into a German prisoner camp during WWII.
We did a guided tour a while back, even though very interesting I was glad to be leaving.

Nuremberg should be interesting!
Normandy is beautiful, even with the rows and rows of graves.
If you get the chance if time allows I highly recommend the memorial museum in Caen.

Bastogne is a tad too far for me to pop in the car and treat you guys to lunch unfortunately...
But beautiful area for sure!
Enjoy your trip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran