Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Field Leathers

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The numbers do not translate to production order.
That was still the case for me.
I had order #1 and was the first to get the jacket. LOL

I think it's understandable that the order numbers don't follow each other exactly. There are too many individual agreements and clarifications involved. But I think they should at least not run infinitely apart.

mvilla

A-List Customer
2/22 as 22 of February, right? (I mean, probably it is not February of 2022, but it doesn't hurt to ask haha)

I placed mine Feb. 1st... So I guess mine is due soon.

I wonder if it is because of leather choice... Which leather you're going for?

No we went over this about a year ago. I think now they might align more but especially when Greg was still doing custom orders, they didn’t quite align.

Check out my reply I quoted here, @Wandering Nomad placed his order 1 day after I did.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Order number means order number, not production number. Productions depends on availability of materials etc, ofcourse he would finish a later order if he doesnt have the necessary hardware and leather to finish the previous one.

mvilla

A-List Customer
Order number means order number, not production number. Productions depends on availability of materials etc, ofcourse he would finish a later order if he doesnt have the necessary hardware and leather to finish the previous one.
He does have the leather, and I provided the zips and lining material. So... What's your point?

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
He does have the leather, and I provided the zips and lining material. So... What's your point?
My point is and still stands that order number does not equal order of production and that production order is subject to other circumstances. I‘m not even saying he rightfully finished that other order before yours because I don‘t have insight in his production process but neither do you. If you are unhappy with his business conduct or accuse him of favoring other customers over you, I suggest you call him?

mvilla

A-List Customer
My point is and still stands that order number does not equal order of production and that production order is subject to other circumstances. I‘m not even saying he rightfully finished that other order before yours because I don‘t have insight in his production process but neither do you. If you are unhappy with his business conduct or accuse him of favoring other customers over you, I suggest you call him?
Already emailed in the past, to what he replied he passed a few "simpler" orders ahead of mine, so once again, what is your point?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner