Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Lol now for sale on Mushroom Vintage, $3k.

"It's been a while since I bought it, so I think it will be in stock for the first time in more than 10 years."

He claims he has had it for 10 years but it's clearly the jacket that sold on eBay a couple of weeks ago. Same creases. Or did something get lost in translation?

D8C32EB0-ACC6-4072-B799-B433E683F933.jpeg

AHP91

Practically Family

"It's been a while since I bought it, so I think it will be in stock for the first time in more than 10 years."

He claims he has had it for 10 years but it's clearly the jacket that sold on eBay a couple of weeks ago. Same creases. Or did something get lost in translation?

View attachment 576433

It amazes me that for reselling at that price they post lower quality pictures than that of the original listing. Seems they have poor quality photos for most of their items. Not sure if it’s just on my end

Also near dead stock with the back adjuster snipped off.

blm14

One of the Regulars

jeo

One Too Many

View attachment 576433

I think they’re saying they haven’t had one in 10 years.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Seems to be Aero for Toyo/Sugar Cane. Amazing crossover.

Didn't Nate's make that disaster jacket you got?
@Aloysius -- Yes, it's long gone now, and it didn't cost all that much. It was a "fitting" jacket for someone who basically "dumped" his order after it was made. The fellow was apparently ~ 6' 9" tall or so. And for that size of person it would work. For me....no go. Impulse buy. Not impulse sale!

I have certainly made more than my share of mistakes in this hobby, but buying a "bomber" jacket with a 30"+ back length had to be one of the most comical mistakes I have made. And overall, other than a really warm winter coat, I do not go for bombers at all.

DSC_0469.JPG

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
@Aloysius -- Yes, it's long gone now, and it didn't cost all that much. It was a "fitting" jacket for someone who basically "dumped" his order after it was made. The fellow was apparently ~ 6' 9" tall or so. And for that size of person it would work. For me....no go. Impulse buy. Not impulse sale!

I have certainly made more than my share of mistakes in this hobby, but buying a "bomber" jacket with a 30"+ back length had to be one of the most comical mistakes I have made. And overall, other than a really warm winter coat, I do not go for bombers at all.

View attachment 576717

Ah! I thought it was a botched custom order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot