Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Why do you say that? I'm glad it is too big for me or I would be talking to them. This is the first Taubers from this era in this style I have seen. I recently bought a Taubers that I had yet to see. Too small for me, but too cool to pass.

What do you think a Taubers like this is worth?

I think he means it’s low.

Al 916

One Too Many
Why do you say that? I'm glad it is too big for me or I would be talking to them. This is the first Taubers from this era in this style I have seen. I recently bought a Taubers that I had yet to see. Too small for me, but too cool to pass.

What do you think a Taubers like this is worth?
It is very cheap, short answer, more.

Last edited:

Al 916

One Too Many
Must be a collocoiollli type thing.

I worked as a boy in The Portobello Road, 'mad' or 'silly' or 'stupid' could mean either in the 70's Antique trade.

So, @tmitchell59 Terry (and others) my apologies for too much local thinking (Small Island you know....). I think it is 'Silly cheap'.

I recently bought a late century Cascade, which is not only beautiful, but, it is also f'kin beautiful!!

I have an idea (picked up in part from Terry's posts over the years) that Taubers would not disappoint me either......

S2S - 20
P2P - 23 /+ .5
S2Cuff - 23-25
Waist - 20-21
C2H - 24.5-26

Just in case anyone else has one for "Silly" money.........

Last edited:

KBlake

One Too Many
Must be a collocoiollli type thing.

I worked as a boy in The Portobello Road, 'mad' or 'silly' or 'stupid' could mean either in the 70's Antique trade.

So, @tmitchell59 Terry (and others) my apologies for too much local thinking (Small Island you know....). I think it is 'Silly cheap'.

I recently bought a late century Cascade, which is not only beautiful, but it is also f'kin beautiful! I have an idea (picked up in part from Terry's posts over the years) that Taubers would not disappoint me either......

S2S - 20
P2P - 23 +/- .5
S2Cuff - 23-25
Waist - 20-21
C2H - 24.5-26

Just in case anyone else has one for "Silly" money.........
I’m hoping to get my hands on a suitable Taubers one of these days. My first reaction when I saw the original post was the same as yours. A find and a deal!

unhatted

One of the Regulars
https://www.vinted.co.uk/items/2470...to-style-us-motorcycle-cop-jacket-black-44-xl

1711732131790.png

Has this been listed? Size 44 unknown chp in uk for under £200

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner