Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers Caboose Jacket

willyto

One Too Many
So, does this jacket fit properly now?
You've been changing your body shape.
Any fit pics?

I only ask because I believe that these jackets are patterned for the average Japanese body shape, and I'm interested to know how this worked out. Research and all that.
I've been watching shots on his Instagram story and it does look great but in my opinion the sleeves are still very long for my taste.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Here's how it fit on the very last day of the trip. This is layered over a denim jacket and with gloves, but you get the idea. It's quite comfortable now, but the sleeves are still long. Maybe I will care in the future, but it doesn't bother me right now. Hot damn I adore this jacket.

Attachments

• DSCF3158.JPG
    DSCF3158.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 2,527

Big J

Call Me a Cab
@ton312, good for you! All my pre-weight loss jackets are WWII reproductions, so going down a size hasn't really bothered me; wartime 'fit' was all over the place anyway.
I really coveted that BR nylon for so long.

@dudewuttheheck, it's a good looking jacket. You must be very satisfied. What trip did you go on?

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
@ton312, good for you! All my pre-weight loss jackets are WWII reproductions, so going down a size hasn't really bothered me; wartime 'fit' was all over the place anyway.

@dudewuttheheck, it's a good looking jacket. You must be very satisfied. What trip did you go on?
Very satisfied. It's the jacket I wear most often now.

We went to Tokyo, Kyoto, then back to Tokyo again.

Just purchased my first Buzz. I’m thrilled!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy