Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

grammy hat??

gqmagic

One of the Regulars
I love it.

This one was nice too.

Daft-Punk-Pharrell-Williams-Stevie-Wonder-2014-Grammy-Awards-Get-Lucky-Video-02-2014-01-26.jpg

This was the better one for sure, but when 2 of the group are "Robots" the odd one kinda fits in musician type way, haha.

A-Ok, Johnny J! I'd say you hit the nail on the head, with the hat ON! They look like they've "taken a beating," in an "Artsy-Craftsy" sort of way... Good find, but I'm worried about you... ;)

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Sometimes the older kids set a bad example.

lol :arated: lol

I honestly don't fear, that hat will be "the hat that kill all vintage fedoras". I think, that would be to overestimate the young man's significance in history :)

Hippies butchered tons of hats - fedoras as well as Homburgs - yet we still find lots of vintages beauties. Not even the caring fedora-loving community of the 60s (raised in the midst of a fedora culture) managed to castrate all wide-brimmed fedoras to fit their stingy fad. I'm pretty sure, fedora-loving people still in 20 or 30 years will be able to find unharmed old fedoras - as well as pristine vintage Homburgs to remix into more or less successful cover-versions of a fedora. Please allow me to prospone my "Hat-ageddon" - I so need a nice and quite cup of coffee :coffee: :)

Banky

One of the Regulars
As my boss appropriately posted on Facebook this morning should any of you want one of these we will make it but there is an additional 100 dollar "don't tell anyone where you got this monstrosity" fee:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran