Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Great reenactment video

StraightEight

One of the Regulars
Apologies if this has been posted before. The guy who bought my GPW sent me this link to a video of his club doing a rally from Ostend to Maastrict to celebrate the liberation of the town in September, '44. It's one thing to drive a ww2 vehicle, quite another to do it over the same landscape as the originals with a group of similar vehicles.

As anybody who has played around with Premier knows, editing video is a time consuming process that does not reward impatience. This video is, in a word, fabulous.

http://www.bcc-pictures.com/

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Half Track

Wow! I don't think I have ever seen that many WWII ground vehicles in one place at any air show I ever did! I think the closest was the Eisenhower 100th anniversary. Sad how the Europeans remember more then my fellow Yanks! One mistake though, The Marine Corp Anthem at the end. Still fantastic footage. Love the half track, my dad got to drive one on their base, said it was a blast!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner